Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

You spent "How Long" playing Airport City??

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I'm pleased about that. The heavy gif users and gif's in signature users just get blocked, which is a shame as some of them make interesting contributions. I just wish they would follow the excellent and thoughtful signature guidelines.
I wish there was a way to block some users signatures that are so large.

1 hour 48 minutes each day. This was how long I spent each day, playing Airport City, last week (Source: Apple IOS 12 feature called "Screen Time"). So how long have you spent playing the game each day?

Now before you answer, consider this. There is no shame in admitting that you have spent more time playing the game this week, than you actually spent perhaps sleeping, or indeed doing anything else. It is, after all, an addicitve game. And if you have spent (for example) 8 hours a day every day this week playing Airport City, then consider this. You probably spent an awful lot less money on the game, than some smart arse who only played for (example) 45 minutes each day.

But it would be great fun (and probably quite theraputic) to post on this thread and tell us your naughty secret. How long do you spend each day playing Airport City?
:sneaky:
Since I am retired from work, I accumalated at least 8 hours a day. I always use spyglass or golden dice in all my games. Sometimes I get lots of drops and some days none. All together, I've been playing Airport City for 2020 hours the past three years.

This is a good thread and thus it makes us aware of what we are otherwise unaware of.

Because there are people against me enjoying and having a bit of fun without them being involved directly or indirectly I refrain from incriminating myself and in my head and as always I maintain that I only spend 15 minutes a day on this game:whistle::photogenic::cigar:

:whistle:P.S. the 4 hours I spend playing while I'm in the toilet is included in the 15 minutes.:whistle:

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This is a good thread and thus it makes us aware of what we are otherwise unaware of.

Because there are people against me enjoying and having a bit of fun without them being involved directly or indirectly I refrain from incriminating myself and in my head and as always I maintain that I only spend 15 minutes a day on this game:whistle::photogenic::cigar:

:whistle:P.S. the 4 hours I spend playing while I'm in the toilet is included in the 15 minutes.:whistle:

Sounds like you and I have the same toilet system installed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom