Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Wrong alliance flights......again

Ever since the new event a couple of weeks ago, i cannot get rid of jets as my first alliance task.

Had to buy a couple of ppd to 3 star event flights and then sold them. Done in a day, but it was enough to upset the system. Was very happy doing turboprop flights. Now despite still having 2 black tp in my warehouse, or flying to turkish coast, every monday morning for 3 weeks im greeted by..... jet destinations.

Anyone else having this problem? Already put in 2 tickets. No answer except "told developers! "

Ever since the new event a couple of weeks ago, i cannot get rid of jets as my first alliance task.

Had to buy a couple of ppd to 3 star event flights and then sold them. Done in a day, but it was enough to upset the system. Was very happy doing turboprop flights. Now despite still having 2 black tp in my warehouse, or flying to turkish coast, every monday morning for 3 weeks im greeted by..... jet destinations.

Anyone else having this problem? Already put in 2 tickets. No answer except "told developers! "

I'v'e found the S3 planes do not count for alliance missions. I have 5 S3 jets, but I'm getting delta destinations. Next week, if you want turboprop destinations, try buying 1 turboprop plane, you should get a TP destination. It's a good thing, because if you've earned lower level S3 planes, and want to save them for events or whatever, you don't necesarily want them for alliance missions. I'd hate to sell my S3s in order to get a mission for a higher plane.

I'v'e found the S3 planes do not count for alliance missions. I have 5 S3 jets, but I'm getting delta destinations. Next week, if you want turboprop destinations, try buying 1 turboprop plane, you should get a TP destination. It's a good thing, because if you've earned lower level S3 planes, and want to save them for events or whatever, you don't necesarily want them for alliance missions. I'd hate to sell my S3s in order to get a mission for a higher plane.
Yes ill try that. As you say good thing. Maybe shouldnt have moaned!

Know what ill be doing tomorrow!

I'm working on S3 deltas right now on my main game. I thought the 10% drop rate on the first destination was bad (24 drops out of 250 flights), but on the second one, I only got 12 drops out of 250 flights.:( I've got enough OBs to 2-star the next 3 destinations, then I'll have to wait a bit for more fuel and another 1250 beacons. But I'll hopefully be flying the second 250 of each with at least 2 S3 deltas!

I've encountered the same issue with alliance missions and S3 planes, I'm a bit relieved to know it's not just me!

I'm working on S3 deltas right now on my main game. I thought the 10% drop rate on the first destination was bad (24 drops out of 250 flights), but on the second one, I only got 12 drops out of 250 flights.:( I've got enough OBs to 2-star the next 3 destinations, then I'll have to wait a bit for more fuel and another 1250 beacons. But I'll hopefully be flying the second 250 of each with at least 2 S3 deltas!
My figures agree with yours. Only got one map for Cartegena so pushed it hard. After 250 flights I had 21 drops, and after 285 - 25 drops. Fingers crossed for La Paz and 3 S3!!!

Tempted to tempt fate and get some s3 ppd! Thatll sort it out or not.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, unhappy to report - I have a jet alliance destination, and my only jets are S3s. :(:(:( I do have a jet in the warehouse but it's been there for months (not in a hangar or reserve hangar, but Ivan has said those don't count as available planes) So are we supposed to sell our S3s to get a different level destination? NOT HAPPY!!!:mad::mad::mad: This is the first time in many weeks this has happened.

I'll get rid of the jet in the warehouse, and see if it happens again next week. If it does, will contact GI support.

Edit: I went ahead and contacted support. This is just stupid!!! Why fly alliance maps if we have to sell the S3s in order to advance in alliance missions.:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Well, unhappy to report - I have a jet alliance destination, and my only jets are S3s. :(:(:( I do have a jet in the warehouse but it's been there for months (not in a hangar or reserve hangar, but Ivan has said those don't count as available planes) So are we supposed to sell our S3s to get a different level destination? NOT HAPPY!!!:mad::mad::mad: This is the first time in many weeks this has happened.

I'll get rid of the jet in the warehouse, and see if it happens again next week. If it does, will contact GI support.

Edit: I went ahead and contacted support. This is just stupid!!! Why fly alliance maps if we have to sell the S3s in order to advance in alliance missions.:mad::mad::mad:
Yes. Same problem. Got egypt. Wonder of its as i had to use it last week for event ppd. Bht its always been in the reserve hangar, so not hiding anywhere. Takes away all enthusiasm for doing alliance flights.

Planes in the warehouse dont count as available planes. I have 2 Falcon & 3 Falcon S3 in my warehouse for months (its a bug long long time ago) but my alliance second task is Jumbo destination (my highest plane type).
Maybe they have change 'the rule' now?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I think it's a case by case bug. I have all sorts of planes in warehouse and hangars, including S3s. Never an issue, not when changing types to get other tasks and all flights count. :confused:
Hope you all get sorted soon! (y)

My allaince task ppd is green. But I only have black planes. I have falcon as 2 and 3 but I have an s2 so the alliance task is yellow. Maybe its more picking up that I had extra ppds flying last week? Will wait till next week before I change anything. 114 s3 ppd to egypt coming up. Not buying any extra to see if it disappears.

Top Bottom