Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Worth it to upgrade to Fuel Station L2?

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Hi all. I'm lvl 14 and was wondering if it's worth it to upgrade to Fuel Station Level 2 now?
I use Fuel Station Level 1 from time to time but am not sure if I should be devoting resources to upgrade to L2 right now.

So words of wisdom from you higher level players would be appreciated. :)

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
With Fuel Station LVL2 you can get 10 units of fuel after 1 hour with cost of 80 coins, so you have to decide if it is worth.

Next levels allows you to get:
15 units of fuel for 250 coins 8 hours
20 units of fuel for 600 coins 1 day

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
@Lukasz, thanks for your input. Do I get to choose each time I refill how many units I want or does it force me to take the higher units each upgrade? i.e. at LVL3, is my only choice 15 units each time I want to use the fuel station? Thanks.

Hi all. I'm lvl 14 and was wondering if it's worth it to upgrade to Fuel Station Level 2 now?
I use Fuel Station Level 1 from time to time but am not sure if I should be devoting resources to upgrade to L2 right now.

So words of wisdom from you higher level players would be appreciated. :)

Thanks!

It's not worth it to upgrade. It is really a trap to get you to spend greens out of desperation.
My second game Bali2 is at Level 40 and still only has a Level 1 Fuel Station.

1) Most of the time you will use the Level 1 (3 fuel for 10 minutes) option anyway.
I use the Level 2 option (1o units for 1 hour) only when I go to sleep.
I almost never use the Level 3 option (15 units for 8 hours), because I usually sleep :sleep: for 7 hours.
2) While you upgrade, you will NOT be able to generate precious additional fuel until you have all the required items.
And it takes forever to collect those Orange transmitters and Triple wires (can't be gifted)!!!
So, if you REALLY want to upgrade to Level 2 or 3, make sure you ALREADY collected the necessary items yourself from flights.

You do have to bear with unfinished task (Engineer Shtern urges you to upgrade to Fuel Station Level 2).
Some people cannot STAND to have an unfinished task and will upgrade, knowing full well that they are subjecting themselves to frustration :banghead::banghead::banghead: .Don't do it.

Oh, and don't bother building / upgrading the Duty Free either. They are more trouble than the puny coins they generate.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Thank you very much Bali Hi. This is exactly the kind of wisdom I was hoping some experienced player would share with us all. Very insightful and useful information!

It's not worth it to upgrade. It is really a trap to get you to spend greens out of desperation.
My second game Bali2 is at Level 40 and still only has a Level 1 Fuel Station.

1) Most of the time you will use the Level 1 (3 fuel for 10 minutes) option anyway.
I use the Level 2 option (1o units for 1 hour) only when I go to sleep.
I almost never use the Level 3 option (15 units for 8 hours), because I usually sleep :sleep: for 7 hours.
2) While you upgrade, you will NOT be able to generate precious additional fuel until you have all the required items.
And it takes forever to collect those Orange transmitters and Triple wires (can't be gifted)!!!
So, if you REALLY want to upgrade to Level 2 or 3, make sure you ALREADY collected the necessary items yourself from flights.

You do have to bear with unfinished task (Engineer Shtern urges you to upgrade to Fuel Station Level 2).
Some people cannot STAND to have an unfinished task and will upgrade, knowing full well that they are subjecting themselves to frustration :banghead::banghead::banghead: .Don't do it.

Oh, and don't bother building / upgrading the Duty Free either. They are more trouble than the puny coins they generate.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
My few thoughts :)

Completely agree with Bali Hi
I have only upgraded my fuel station up to level 2 and i never felt the need for upgrade. Will upgrade when i have all the required materials anyway.
Any yes...Duty free shop has only cosmetic value... upgrade it at the last when you are done with everything else ;) My shop is running ideal since ages.... :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have upgraded to level 3 and completely think it was not worth it.....only benefit was to eliminate the Sven mission bubble on the left handside.
I use the 1 hour fuel option most now, only used the 8 hour option 3 times.
IMO upgrade to level 2 then wait until you have nothing else to do, eg. if you are not using the Fuel Station much anyway you may as well upgrade if you are also flying to the destinations that you need.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
It depends on how you play the game, but do upgrade to level 2 because the return of value is still not that bad. Now I don't play as often, probably check my flights after 1-2 hours have passed, and level 2 benefits me the most. Every time I use level 1, I always forget to collect the 3 fuel unless if I'm keep playing for 10 straight minutes.

Top Bottom