Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen (Monday 4th September at 07.00am GMT London)

Due to broadband problems during the best part of yesterday, I was unable to gift most of my 20 items to my neighbours. Will send out gifts later on today. Have a great week flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen (Monday 4th September at 09.20am GMT London)

All of my neighbours gift items have just been gifted, on this cold and wet Monday morning. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received throughout last week and thus far today. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hello neighbors and friends,
I need these items please if you can send me thank you very much.
Assembly Robot need 4
Spaceship Engine need 12
Laser Level need 10
Robot Tester need 5
cosmic-fs-jpg.9332

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 5th September at 09.10am GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent - upgrade building items to the following @Husam (laser level) - @Speed (sliding table saw) - @Below_Average_AC_Player (flatwork ironer) - @FarStar (granulator) - @Davescharf (crucible) - @Vivke (LED Lamp) - @benfly123 (sliding table saw) - @Mark carson (granulator) and @Eddie the Eagle (bath towel) - the remaining items were standard gifts - fuel (20 units).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Hi neighbors,
I sent yesterday 60+ gifts from my main and my support accounts. My main crashed however while I was sending gifts and after restart something went wrong - I have to received at least for half of the gifts a message that they were sent. I hope however all my gifts reached their recipients.
Another general request @All: I'm using 4 gift support accounts ZPit1024s#-NoGift (# stays for 1 through 4). As the name says, I don't need any gifts there, pls send all your gifts to my main (a level 80 game Pit-...).
Good luck to all of you,
Pit

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 5th September at 11.00am GMT London)

There is currently a red launch open, activated by aquanaut62, 410 resource points will secure 3rd place and 10,000 coins as well as a reward chest. I know from past experience, this launch will remain open until closed by someone other than the owner. Unfortunately, I do not have the resources to close it, I did not give myself enough time to think about it before joining.

I would like this launch closed and invite a third flyer to join, investment in 3rd place is small and the returns are far greater. A QL user would be great to speed things up, otherwise it will be a 24 hour flight.

This launch is now closed - thanks to jcm_h and the QL.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

September 5th
First day of school and already a glitch. I can access some websites from my laptop browser but forums isn't one of them. Posting from my phone is even slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom