Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 25, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends and Neighbors,
Sorry I haven't been around to post or send gifts the last few days. This has been a rough week for me, and haven't been able to spend much time on the computer. Will try to gradually catch up with gifts over the next few days. In the meantime, I have added "no gifts" to my game - or else I will NEVER catch up.:p

Sorry I haven't been around to post or send gifts the last few days. This has been a rough week for me, and haven't been able to spend much time on the computer. Will try to gradually catch up with gifts over the next few days. In the meantime, I have added "no gifts" to my game - or else I will NEVER catch up.:p
Don't worry about catching up - we just love sending you gifts!!!!!
flowers.jpg

Do not worry, you and your family are important.:)

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

Karen
Don't worry about catching up with gifts, sorry to hear you have had a rough week and hope you are starting to feel a bit better.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Do not worry about trying to catch up, we have not forgotten about all your QL's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20bnu78j
Username
KirkDe
Thanks for your friendly neighborhood here, this week I had received slide rule, flight googles, calculator, etc that can complete my new journey on lvl 14-18.

Thanks everyone, see you next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom