Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 25, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - I can't compete with that cake!!! - bubbly instead @KenDuckySmith
Champagne.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Appreciate all the Birthday wishes, but unfortunately today's birthday came with some bad news.
All I can ask is that everyone pray for my brother.
Diagnosed with Autism at age 2, never really got the opportunity to speak. So much of his life has been spent in special schools, group homes and the like.
13 years ago he had a small mass on his abdomen and it was removed. We never knew what the results of the biopsy was as someone lost the culture on its way to the lab.
Now at age 47, he is in intensive care on ventilator, with 75% mass in his right lung. Such an innocent person. So sad, very sad for me.

Appreciate all the Birthday wishes, but unfortunately today's birthday came with some bad news.
Diagnosed with Autism at age 2, never really got the opportunity to speak. So much of his life has been spent in special schools, group homes and the like.
13 years ago he had a small mass on his abdomen and it was removed. We never knew what the results of the biopsy was as someone lost the culture on its way to the lab.
Now at age 47, he is in intensive care on ventilator, with 75% mass in his right lung. Such an innocent person. So sad, very sad for me.
Ken I'm thinking about you and your brother.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil

Wishing only the best.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 29th September - 18.20pm GMT London)

The last day of the month and I have finished gifting all my neighbours gift items for today. My great thanks for all of the gifts received today. I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks all for thoughts and prayers.
I know this has got to be difficult on the hospital staff as well as those that ran the group home.
Some autism people can function in the world with jobs and such.
But my brother can't tell anyone where it hurts. So this mass grew without anyone ever knowing.
They did a biopsy today, but we won't know until sometime next week the results.
Again thanks

Vivke

350+ Star Club
wish you all the best for you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom