Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 11, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bny18x
Username
Patel
Hola! I don't know if anyone does it already but if you're an iOS user, you can watch 20 sec videos to boost up some things like one of your buildings to get coins now or when you have upgraded a building and need items to complete it. You can view the videos and get those items. And when you have nothing to upgrade then hust take your highest coin giving building and bring in those coins. I usually do that so thought might share with other iOS users.

Hope it helps!
Cheers!

Hi again....i`m back:LOL:

Dear Neighbours,
due to move my game from a windows phone to android phone i lost all my friends. If you want to be my friend again can you plz add my code? is the same 23zswfba, Losg/ item i need. If you are a new friend plz pm me so i can add you. I will accept all my "old" friends:)(y)

Thanks a lot,
Maria

Hi,

I have sent invites from my two support accounts HA-Gifts to Harc and HF-Gifts to Harc. Plase accept when you can.

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 16th September at 18.10pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gift items for today have finally been gifted. My thanks for all the gifts received during today. I have also updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Capture.JPG
5 Universities first block; left of planetariums
Edited @22:10 UTC-6
6 Universities first block; leftside of planetariums
Edited @12:10 UTC-6
[/QUOTE]

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Have got the Windows update and doing the event.
I have 4 Universities to visit, who else has them for visiting ?
I have 5 in the top left part of city. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic as this was the first event that I encountered when I first started playing AC a bit more than one year ago. I actually considered postponing a mountain getaway as I hadn't finished the event! Ah well, I will finish this time and did get several colliders in my futile attempt at purchasing a planetarium. And the mountains were awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom