Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Sep 17, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

First in the new thread whoop whoop - good morning world!
balloons.jpg

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
AAAh great pilots one and all; all help gladly recieved and returned in full measure. Baz :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 17th September 2018 at 13.55pm London UK)

I have finally managed to send out all my neighbours gifts (flight items, fuel 20 units and upgrade building items) for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, during today and throughout all of last week. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Time for lunch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 18th September 2018 at 10.25am London UK)

On the second day of this week, all my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units, flight items and upgrade building items) have been despatched for today. My thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, so far this morning. They are very much welcomed and needed. I have updated my signature page and have made changes to the gift needs format, the way the information is displayed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 18th September 2018 at 10.25am London UK)

On the second day of this week, all my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units, flight items and upgrade building items) have been despatched for today. My thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, so far this morning. They are very much welcomed and needed. I have updated my signature page and have made changes to the gift needs format, the way the information is displayed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Many thanks captain you surprise me with all these gits appreciated (y) i owe you ;)

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 19th September 2018 at 10.30am London UK)

On the third day of this week, all my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units, flight items and upgrade building items) have been sent out for today. My great thanks for all the gift items received, it is very much appreciated. I have also updated my signature page.

Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day - ship ahoy and shiver me timbers, Jim Lad!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out for today.

After the last update seems I've lost some of my friends in the game. Some of them were sleeping but also lost the 2 games I had from Kenducky Smith. Does anyone else has the same problem?

It's been a while since I've been reading on the forum so perhaps there are some posts that I've missed.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 20th September 2018 at 10.30am London UK)

Having finished breakfast (fresh ground black coffee and fresh figs), I have just finished sending out all my gifts (fuel 20 units, flight items and upgrade building items) to all my neighbours for this morning. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, so far today. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out for today.

After the last update seems I've lost some of my friends in the game. Some of them were sleeping but also lost the 2 games I had from Kenducky Smith. Does anyone else has the same problem?

It's been a while since I've been reading on the forum so perhaps there are some posts that I've missed.
He posted on the forum last week that he's taking an indefinite leave of absence from the game and forum. :(

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 21st September 2018 at 10.45am London UK)

I have just finished sending out this mornings gifts (flights items, upgrade building items and fuel 20 units) to all my neighbours. My thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, so far today and throughout this week of game play. I have updated my signature page.

If there is any special gift items needed towards the upgrade of the four main buildings in your game, please do let me know. I'm always happy to help.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom