Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 30, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 6th November 11.10am BST London)

Does anyone remember at what game level the Weather Station Building becomes available to purchase and the construction time on level one and level two?

The Airport City wiki website is somewhat limited with information - it tells me 6,000 coins for level one and 12,000 coins for level two, and all the associated gift items across both levels.

Perthaps someone who has yet to purchase the building will be able to help. I'm currently writing a new user guide and need the information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 6th November 11.10am BST London)

Does anyone remember at what game level the Weather Station Building becomes available to purchase and the construction time on level one and level two?

The Airport City wiki website is somewhat limited with information - it tells me 6,000 coins for level one and 12,000 coins for level two, and all the associated gift items across both levels.

Perthaps someone who has yet to purchase the building will be able to help. I'm currently writing a new user guide and need the information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

After looking at my fuel game, I can tell you that the weather station (level 1) is available at level 12 and takes 1 day to build.
Electricity requirement is 6 but I don't know the cost.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
After looking at my fuel game, I can tell you that the weather station (level 1) is available at level 12 and takes 1 day to build.
Electricity requirement is 6 but I don't know the cost.

Many thanks for the information you have provided, it is really helpful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Searching in vain for Drawing Boards Drawing_Board.png

7 needed to complete control tower but can't find a neighbour who can help. Any assistance welcomed

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hello Neighbors,

After an exhausting 6 hour map run and burning over 20,150 units of fuel. I have received 7 QL's, 2 Abandoned Space Port's, 32 drops from Tollan and another 27 from Quetzalcoatl. its an awesome start of the week for me :D but back to hoarding mode :LOL:

Thank you very much for the continued support, my achievements wouldn't have been possible without you awesome neighbors.

Hello Neighbors,

After an exhausting 6 hour map run and burning over 20,150 units of fuel. I have received 7 QL's, 2 Abandoned Space Port's, 32 drops from Tollan and another 27 from Quetzalcoatl. its an awesome start of the week for me :D but back to hoarding mode :LOL:

Thank you very much for the continued support, my achievements wouldn't have been possible without you awesome neighbors.
Well done (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 7th November - 11.00am BST London)

All my 20 neighbours gift items for this day have just been sent out. My thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received so far today. I have updated my signature page with some minor changes. If you need an upgrade building gift item, then please do let me know in the usual manner. Always happy to help my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 7th November - 12.45pm BST London)

Can someone who has an S3 plane tell me the speed increase figure, the Airport City wiki website does not have that information listed (it does however tell me that the S1 plane flies 10% faster and the S2 plane flies 30% faster) - my thanks in advance.

The more I use the website the more I have come to realise how much information is missing from it. If I really had the time, I would sign up to the website and fill-in the missing information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 7th November - 12.45pm BST London)

Can someone who has an S3 plane tell me the speed increase figure, the Airport City wiki website does not have that information listed (it does however tell me that the S1 plane flies 10% faster and the S2 plane flies 30% faster) - my thanks in advance.

The more I use the website the more I have come to realise how much information is missing from it. If I really had the time, I would sign up to the website and fill-in the missing information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

It's 40% speed increase, Captain.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/aircraft-s1-s2-s3.18952/

Hey gang - made a mistake just now, opened game, landed planes, started flying them off and no OscBeacons. Checked gifts waiting to collect and picked 3 up so ok. All planes sent, back to gifting list. Accepted 5, wrote down who from, click all collected so next 5 come forward - duh - it removed the 3 OscBeacons and I don't know who sent them. SO - will check my waiting list for regulars, but if you sent me an OscBeacon in the last 10 hours, please drop me a line so I can add you to the list!
sorry.gif

Hey gang - made a mistake just now, opened game, landed planes, started flying them off and no OscBeacons. Checked gifts waiting to collect and picked 3 up so ok. All planes sent, back to gifting list. Accepted 5, wrote down who from, click all collected so next 5 come forward - duh - it removed the 3 OscBeacons and I don't know who sent them. SO - will check my waiting list for regulars, but if you sent me an OscBeacon in the last 10 hours, please drop me a line so I can add you to the list!
View attachment 10154
Thats what had happened to me 2 days in a row. Except that it took all the fuel that I received out of my warehouse too!

D

Deleted member 5399

Having my final dinner in a few then going home tonight.
Although Kendrah and I missed each other, Kendrah asked to stay one more night there. I am okay with that.
I had a 3rd Thoracentesis done this afternoon and the fluid getting sent out again to compare results to the first drainage. The 2nd drainage was never sent to the lab.
Had a scare being placed in isolation because Dr ordered test for TB. The results were negative as well as negative for blood clot.
So really we still don't know where fluid buildup came from in my lung. Drs say it's not an outside source such as chemicals, aerosols, or other environment exposure. Maybe something outside the body started it. I do know now that approximately 4 litres of fluid has been drained between three procedures. I will post more when I get home tonight. Time for blah dinner.

SPECIAL NOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom