Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 30, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play - happy birthday for today, have a really good day.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you! I really hope nothing breaks tonight, or at least no more than usual. :p

By the way, don't miss an animated short in our Facebook community later tonight about Airport City. That's just for fun, the teaser trailer for the next big thing will be out later in November.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 3rd November - 10.10am BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have just been sent out for today. My great thanks for all the gift items received throughout this week. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
FOR NEIGHBORS OF @KenDuckySmith
Our friend and neighbor Ken is currently in the hospital and is stuck with lousy wi-fi and intermittent data on his cell phone. He asks that if any of his ANF games go Zzzzz, please don't delete him. He WILL be back! :):):)

Thanks for letting us know. Let him know his AC friends are thinking of him.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
FOR NEIGHBORS OF @KenDuckySmith
Our friend and neighbor Ken is currently in the hospital and is stuck with lousy wi-fi and intermittent data on his cell phone. He asks that if any of his ANF games go Zzzzz, please don't delete him. He WILL be back! :):):)

Hope it is not too serious - many thanks for letting us know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you! I really hope nothing breaks tonight, or at least no more than usual. :p

By the way, don't miss an animated short in our Facebook community later tonight about Airport City. That's just for fun, the teaser trailer for the next big thing will be out later in November.
Belated happy birthday for yesterday, hope you got loads of presents, and please, please don't stop sending us pressies too!!!
Birthday cake blue.png
Happy birthday.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 4th November - 17.05pm BST London)

I have finally found some time to gift to all my neighbours for today. As always, my thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received during this week. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 5th November - 08.25am BST London)

It is 5th November - Bonfire night (also know as Guy Fawkes Night) - if you are out and about here in Great Britain do be careful and wrap up against the cold night.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 5th November - 08.25am BST London)

It is 5th November - Bonfire night (also know as Guy Fawkes Night) - if you are out and about here in Great Britain do be careful and wrap up against the cold night.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
No low flying with all those fireworks around!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 5th November - 13.20pm BST London)

I have finally found some time to finish gifting to all my neighbours, on this very pleasant Sunday afternoon. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received during this entire week. I have updated my signature page with some minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom