Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Oct 1, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 5th October 2018 at 10.20am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have finally been despatched. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, during today and through this week of game play. I have updated my signature page. If you need any special gift items, to upgrade the four main buildings in your game, please do let me know.

Today is World Teacher's Day (also know as International Teacher's Day).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Husam @Ten33go @uschu

BIRTH.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 5th October 2018 at 10.20am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have finally been despatched. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, during today and through this week of game play. I have updated my signature page. If you need any special gift items, to upgrade the four main buildings in your game, please do let me know.

Today is World Teacher's Day (also know as International Teacher's Day).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
No wonder kids are running around the house making a racket and being raucous...

D

Deleted member 9675

The best Windows keeps getting better
Introducing the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. Bringing you new features to help you pursue your passions, make better connections, and give back some time.1

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 6th October 2018 at 09.55am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gifts (current event items, upgrade building items, fuel 20 units and flight items) on this cold and dark morning, have finally been despatched. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, during this week. I have also updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 7th October 2018 at 10.50am London UK Time)

On this very bright and sunny Sunday morning, all my neighbours gifts (current event items, upgrade building items, fuel 20 units and flight items) have finally been despatched. Once again, my thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received. I have also updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom