Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 6, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
code for 10 november
*fridayfunday*

Standard income: 2000 coins & 3 greenies :D

How to use weekend code:

In the game:
1. Press Social Button (3 people on it)
2. In menu opened, press similar icon again.
3. In the opened windows, click last tab "Add Friend"
4. In field below, where it is written "Please enter friend's username to..." enter full code (include the asterisks) and then click "Add" button. Voila!

Morning all,

I'm back and ready to party!!! :cat::cat::cat::cat:

I am now on Win 10 and got my groove back. I don't think I stand a chance of finishing the event, but if anyone has aerosol please send it. :)
cocktails.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 11th November - 08.15am BST London)

This morning my game once again will not open, it is the same problem as on Thursday morning. I will uninterstall, download, re-install and restore from my back-up later on this morning. This is very annoying, twice in three days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

This morning my game once again will not open, it is the same problem as on Thursday morning. I will uninterstall, download, re-install and restore from my back-up later on this morning. This is very annoying, twice in three days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Aaugh.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Maybe this is the reason because you keep restore from the backup file and there is something wrong in the backup file is saved there and always close the game.
Next time if its happen dont uninstall the game just keep every thing and contact GI let them give the instruction if they said delete and download and give new code do it.
Maybe they can fix this for you without delete the game.
But i am sure for about one thing happen with me there is a file every single action happen in the game it saved in this file and they ask me to attached before so give them the chance to repair the game for you and see what happen.
Good Luck (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Maybe this is the reason because you keep restore from the backup file and there is something wrong in the backup file is saved there and always close the game.
Next time if its happen dont uninstall the game just keep every thing and contact GI let them give the instruction if they said delete and download and give new code do it.
Maybe they can fix this for you without delete the game.
But i am sure for about one thing happen with me there is a file every single action happen in the game it saved in this file and they ask me to attached before so give them the chance to repair the game for you and see what happen.
Good Luck (y)

Many thanks for your thoughts on this matter. This morning I received a reply from GI support, after having emailed them on Thursday morning. I have explained the situation to them and will wait to hear from them. I'm sure you are right in what you say. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with me.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom