Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 26th November at 17.00pm BST London)

All my neighbours 20 gift items (fuel 20 units and flight items) for today have finally been sent out. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received throughout this entire week. I have updated my signature page. I have also finally managed to complete game level 77 after three months of game play, very pleased with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 26th November at 17.00pm BST London)

All my neighbours 20 gift items (fuel 20 units and flight items) for today have finally been sent out. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received throughout this entire week. I have updated my signature page. I have also finally managed to complete game level 77 after three months of game play, very pleased with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you for my gifts this week, much appreciated and well done on reaching Level 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom