Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 13, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 16th November - 14.45pm BST London)

My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received throughout today, my neighbours gift items for today have all been sent out. I've updated my signature page with my current needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

WOW! I just got an award for my 2nd anniversary here. :)

Thank you all for making the last two years so much fun. :) :)
congratulations.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 17th November - 10.55am BST London)

My game has stopped opening once again (although it did open earlier this morning), the third time in 8 days. I will have to contact GI support once again for their help with this matter. Because of this no gifting will be possible for today. The last time it took three days of waiting, but my game was restored complete, this was on Tuesday morning.

Since the above post this morning, I have contacted GI support, it is just a question of waiting until I hear from them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20enyi9j
Username
VABB_BOM
I've begun my space programme recently, and need to upgrade my mission control centre from Level 1. At present, I need 3x Optical Device for the Centre (Level 2) and 2x Laser Level + 3x Assembly Robot (which I'm having hard luck finding from flights) for the Cosmic Fuel Station.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I have Assembly Robots that I can start sending tomorrow if you want to me to add you?
I've begun my space programme recently, and need to upgrade my mission control centre from Level 1. At present, I need 3x Optical Device for the Centre (Level 2) and 2x Laser Level + 3x Assembly Robot (which I'm having hard luck finding from flights) for the Cosmic Fuel Station.
I have Assembly Robots if you want me to add you? I can start sending tomorrow?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 18th November - 11.05am BST London)

My game has been restored and returned to me once again by GI support this Saturday morning. I have just finished sending out gift items to my neighbours, my thanks for all the gifts received today and throughout this week of game play.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20enyi9j
Username
VABB_BOM
You're more than welcome thank you for my gift could you please send back F20 tomorrow? If I have Laser Levels I will send them, if not just PM me with what you need, Thanks
I don't have F20 with me (just P5 and P10) at present, but I can send Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering, which you may need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom