Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Nov 19, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 19th November 2018 at 10.45am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items, on this cold and wet Monday morning, have been despatched for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received. I have also updated my signature page.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Morning all,

Haven't had a chance to get on the forum in a few days. Friday was 3 years I have been part of this group. Thanks for the fun and learning. :)
Congratulations
3.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 20th November 2018 at 17.20pm London UK Time)

Much later than my usual time, all my neighbours gift items, on this cold and dark Tuesday evening, have been sent out for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Horrible dark, damp wet day in England - just right for an evening in front of the telly with AC on! Nice shepherds pie for tea as well, just what is called for on a day like this.

For us it will be slow cooked Moroccan lamb tagine with prunes and cinnamon served with flatbreads and BBC radio Three live concert this evening, have a good evening, neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

For us it will be slow cooked Moroccan lamb tagine with prunes and cinnamon served with flatbreads and BBC radio Three live concert this evening, have a good evening, neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good, although I don't like prunes much! - enjoy

Horrible dark, damp wet day in England - just right for an evening in front of the telly with AC on! Nice shepherds pie for tea as well, just what is called for on a day like this.

Gotta know are you calling it that like us non-Brits do, or are you really having minced lamb. I got seriously called out by a family friend (who is a Brit) for calling it that and using burger mince.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sounds interesting.
Christmas dinner will be New Zealand leg of lamb with yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes and parsnips, steamed carrots and brussel sprouts.

Gotta know are you calling it that like us non-Brits do, or are you really having minced lamb. I got seriously called out by a family friend (who is a Brit) for calling it that and using burger mince.
You are right - well spotted. Shepherds Pie should be Lamb. Absolutely. We had minced beef - so technically we had a Cottage Pie. We just call it shepherds pie out of habit.

haven't yet had one with an actual shepherd in it though?????

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning all,

Haven't had a chance to get on the forum in a few days. Friday was 3 years I have been part of this group. Thanks for the fun and learning. :)

Congratulations on your three year membership of the members forum. I also celebrated three years in September, and four years as a player.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 21st November 2018 at 05.00am London UK Time)

Almost 5am here in the Uk and all my neighbours gift items (fuel 20 units, flight items and upgrade building items), on this cold and dark Wednesday morning, have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom