Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Nov 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I did it - 57 minutes left and 10002 - only 1 F20) and no OsBeacons in stock, so skin of my teeth. Couldn't have done it without you lot, thanks gang, and especially @crescent moon for the mountain of giufts and QL launches - thanks. Best advice if a mystery super building is offered again is to prioitise the collectable from day 1, by doing that the event will look after itself I think. This time I did the event and then switched to collecting.

What did I get? - Planetarium? - no a Gym, which at least isn't one I had, but . . . . roll on the next one.
View attachment 16621

Congratulations on completing your goal, always nice when game objectves are achieved, with the help of good neighbours. Very well done.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 15th November 2018 at 07.30am London UK Time)

All my neighbours 20 gifts for this Thursday morning (flight items, fuel 20 units and upgrade building items) have been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received, so far this week. I have updated my signature page.

If there are any special gift items required, towards the upgrade of a building, please do let me know. I'm always happy to help my neighbours with their gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 16th November 2018 at 06.25am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gifts on this Friday morning (flight items, fuel 20 units and upgrade building items) have been sent out nice and early for today. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are very much appreciated. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Weekend Code - *harvest16*
Thank-you-word-cloud.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 17th November 2018 at 08.40am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items, on this cold and dull Saturday morning, have been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received, during this week of game play. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

I have not been able to play the game since Thursday. I ended up in the local hospital, returning on Saturday afternoon.
I will only be playing a little for the next few days.
Please do not send me gifts until I am back to normal.

Regards
Harcourt

Hope things were not serious, during your time in hospital.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

I have not been able to play the game since Thursday. I ended up in the local hospital, returning on Saturday afternoon.

Regards
Harcourt
wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery old friend
sick.jpg

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt

Hope recovery is speed and all becomes well again.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 18th November 2018 at 07.50am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items, on this cold Sunday morning, have been successfully despatched for today. My thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received, so far this morning. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 18th November 2018 at 10.35am London UK Time)

Another major long term gaming objective has been achieved, through time and patience. Early on this morning, I spent 3,000,000 coins and began the upgrade process for my Terminal (Level 11) building. I now have 11 days and 22 hours before the building appears semi-solid, fortunately I have had all the upgrade gift items, sitting in my warehouse for quite sometime, so I will be able to complete the upgrade process come the day.

I just wanted to write and thank my neighbours, present and past, for gifting the needed items. It really does make gaming life far easier, when items are received through gifting, instead of having to obtain the gift items myself, which would have taken forever.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 18th November 2018 at 10.35am London UK Time)

Another major long term gaming objective has been achieved, through time and patience. Early on this morning, I spent 3,000,000 coins and began the upgrade process for my Terminal (Level 11) building. I now have 11 days and 22 hours before the building appears semi-solid, fortunately I have had all the upgrade gift items, sitting in my warehouse for quite sometime, so I will be able to complete the upgrade process come the day.

I just wanted to write and thank my neighbours, present and past, for gifting the needed items. It really does make gaming life far easier, when items are received through gifting, instead of having to obtain the gift items myself, which would have taken forever.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Congratulations - it takes some effort to identify the neighbours who can gift the right things and get everything ready to build - well done!
congrats thumbs up.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom