Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very quiet in here - good morning world, WAKE UP!!!!

yawn smurf.gif
Fanfare.jpg

I have noticed across this year, and the later part of last year, how things on the members forum have become far quieter. Also, good neighbours have stopped playing - a great shame.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I know - a lot of the changes have not suited all, you need to be addicted in the first place to put up with many of them!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I know - a lot of the changes have not suited all, you need to be addicted in the first place to put up with many of them!

Not sure addiction is the right word here, but I do understand what you mean, what with all the changes that have taken place with the game of Airport City.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Not sure addiction is the right word here, but I do understand what you mean, what with all the changes that have taken place with the game of Airport City.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
do you remember when they first opened up the different platforms to exchange, and this forum looked at merging the threads, but there was an uproar as it was felt the windows players were too chatty! - how times change.
friends.jpg

do you remember when they first opened up the different platforms to exchange, and this forum looked at merging the threads, but there was an uproar as it was felt the windows players were too chatty! - how times change.
View attachment 13391
:D:D:D Not so chatty now - or have the android players started talking more?

Merging the launch threads went well. Maybe it's time to merge the trading threads. There are a lot of folks who post the same message in both threads to be sure it was seen.

:D:D:D Not so chatty now - or have the android players started talking more?

Merging the launch threads went well. Maybe it's time to merge the trading threads. There are a lot of folks who post the same message in both threads to be sure it was seen.
I agree, that would now make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom