Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 21, 2018

Hi All
Due to my deteriorating heallth and the fact I spend half the day sleeping (affects of morphine), I have unfortunately decided to quit the game.
I would like to thank everyone for their help and friendship over the last 2 and a half years.
I will probably look in on the forum from time to time to see what's happening.
Best Regards
Mike
Hello Maik,
I am sad to hear that you are in worse health.
I wish you all the best for the future !!!

All the best my friend
Rainer

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I've been away some days of the game but we had trouble with our modem so there was no internet. Try to play back daily but it's a little busy now and don't have much time left.

Will send out my 20 gifts but still have some catching up to do. Try to send as soon as possible. In the meantime thanks for all the received gifts.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Hi All
Due to my deteriorating heallth and the fact I spend half the day sleeping (affects of morphine), I have unfortunately decided to quit the game.
I would like to thank everyone for their help and friendship over the last 2 and a half years.
I will probably look in on the forum from time to time to see what's happening.
Best Regards
Mike
I'm so sorry to hear about your health and the consequence of you leaving the game. You were a good neighbour and I appreciate all the help you gave me.

Top Bottom