Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 21, 2018

Nope - but I've got the same neighbor. :confused::confused::confused: People who do that don't get a gift from me - nothing in their game name, and can't look up their profile.

That is my WP2 attempting to get some randoms we have in our alliance to put 2 and 2 together and find
this forum. As for gifts I don't care if that account gets gifts, however those that I gift through that account
will continue to get gifts daily unlike my main which gifts every few days using a rotation.
@Mike47 and @crescent moon you are two of those that get gifts from there.

That is my WP2 attempting to get some randoms we have in our alliance to put 2 and 2 together and find
this forum. As for gifts I don't care if that account gets gifts, however those that I gift through that account
will continue to get gifts daily unlike my main which gifts every few days using a rotation.
@Mike47 and @crescent moon you are two of those that get gifts from there.
Thanks for clarifying. :):):) I get a little worried when I get odd names in my neighbor list - but generally I KNOW they are forum members because that's pretty much all i have as neighbors.:D It's a clever idea to try to put the forum website to get others to join - too bad it doesn't all fit. :(

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, 좋은 아침, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi All
Due to my deteriorating heallth and the fact I spend half the day sleeping (affects of morphine), I have unfortunately decided to quit the game.
I would like to thank everyone for their help and friendship over the last 2 and a half years.
I will probably look in on the forum from time to time to see what's happening.
Best Regards
Mike

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All
Due to my deteriorating heallth and the fact I spend half the day sleeping (affects of morphine), I have unfortunately decided to quit the game.
I would like to thank everyone for their help and friendship over the last 2 and a half years.
Best Regards
Mike

Very sorry to read you are not well, and have decided to step back from the game. Your decision is understandable, your health is of course far more important than this game. Many thanks for being such a good neighbour.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All
Best Regards
Mike
We aren't neighbours, and have never traded or anything, but I wish you all the best and agree with Capt Rollins that looking after yourself is more important than plyaing games.

Take care
Madge

Hi All
Best Regards
Mike
So sorry to hear this, Mike. Praying for you.

Last edited:
@Mike47 - you will be missed from the game. Please look in and don't be a stranger - all the best with you health and take care old friend
Goodbye.jpg

Top Bottom