Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 07, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Wondering if I can get some advice in regards to helicopters. Bought a Crossbill (upgrade). Have done over 100 flights trying to get the second platform scale to complete upgrade in order to service the Crossbill. First Crossbill broke down after the above flights. Scraped it then saved and bought a second one. Got two flights in when it also broke down and didn't get platform scale. Right now I have left broken down and am trying to get where I can upgrade a second helicopter pad and buy a second crossbill to continue flights to Iquazu Falls. Any other suggestions? Thank you for any suggestions.

Wondering if I can get some advice in regards to helicopters. Bought a Crossbill (upgrade). Have done over 100 flights trying to get the second platform scale to complete upgrade in order to service the Crossbill. First Crossbill broke down after the above flights. Scraped it then saved and bought a second one. Got two flights in when it also broke down and didn't get platform scale. Right now I have left broken down and am trying to get where I can upgrade a second helicopter pad and buy a second crossbill to continue flights to Iquazu Falls. Any other suggestions? Thank you for any suggestions.

I have upgraded Helicopter Facilities entirely by watching videos. Can you not do that ??

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Thanks Harcourt. The ads are new to me. Never had last time I played. Use to wait until I had a pieces before I built. Lots to learn.

I have upgraded Helicopter Facilities entirely by watching videos. Can you not do that ??

Regards
Harcourt
Hadn't thought of that - I am clicking in fuel stations like mad trying to get stuff - I presume you buy the upgrade, and then you can get the items for free to complete?

Hadn't thought of that - I am clicking in fuel stations like mad trying to get stuff - I presume you buy the upgrade, and then you can get the items for free to complete?

Hi @ItsRalphy

Yes that is exactly right. When Videos first came to Windows I got 10 per day which went a long way to upgrade quickly. Then it seemed to change so I got 4 for Upgrades, 4 for Fuel etc etc. Now I only seem to get two in total :(.

The trouble is that the manufacturing of Gears, Sensors etc is so time consuming that I am loathe to fly Helicopters that often.

Best Wishes
Harcourt

Hi All,

I am going away until 20th May. Please do not send me gifts during this period as I will have limited access to the Internet..

Regards
Harcourt
Have a great holiday old friend
Vacation.png

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
I can send Cash Counter :) Baz

Reactions: gwb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom