Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 5, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Dancing with the Leprechauns FAQ

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/dancing-with-the-leprechauns-f-a-q.21753/

D

Deleted member 5399

lol dddduhhh dont know how to type again on big keyboard.
Okay so I had the Bronchscopy today and all the dr did was suck mucus plugs from my lungs.
I can breath deeper now.
ANF is awake, I will take the game slow as I have to sit upright and back gets a bit achy after an hour or so.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 10th March 07.15am GMT London UK)

I have just finished sending out all my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units, event and flight items) for today, nice and early for a change. My thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received so far this morning. I have made a few minor changes to my signature page.

A very gentle reminder not to send me any event gift items, I do not do any them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

lol dddduhhh dont know how to type again on big keyboard.
Okay so I had the Bronchscopy today and all the dr did was suck mucus plugs from my lungs.
I can breath deeper now.
ANF is awake, I will take the game slow as I have to sit upright and back gets a bit achy after an hour or so.

Hi Ken,

At least that is progress !!
Chin up as some say over here !! (That is when we are not saying TallyHo :):):))

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom