Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 5, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Update hospital visit
This is going to be my longest stay. Hoping to have my laptop smuggled in or I will be very bored for two months.
Yes thats right two months.
I will be on antibiotics, Ancef given via a pickline. Doing this at home isnt very sterile and transportation 3 times a day is hard. The staph infection has settled onto my vertebrae and discs in between. I will be fitted with a back brace also to keep my spine from collapse. Because of deteriorated discs the vertebrae can drop and grind together.
So smuggle my laptop into extended care and hope I dont get easily bored.

Your hospital stay will save you all that going and coming, which would be a real strain on you - wish you very well. Do they still serve fish on Friday's?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Update hospital visit
This is going to be my longest stay. Hoping to have my laptop smuggled in or I will be very bored for two months.
I will be on antibiotics, Ancef given via a pickline. Doing this at home isnt very sterile and transportation 3 times a day is hard. The staph infection has settled onto my vertebrae and discs in between. I will be fitted with a back brace also to keep my spine from collapse. Because of deteriorated discs the vertebrae can drop and grind together.
Wish you all the best. It is important that you feel better soon. Thinking of you !!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 8th March at 10.30am GMT London UK)

I have just finished sending out all my neighbours 20 gifts (flight items, fuel 20 units and event gifts) for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received during today, and so far this week. I have made a few minor changes to my signature page. A very gentle reminder not to send me any event gift items, I do not do any them.

It is international women's day - https://www.internationalwomensday.com/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Yup, thoughts remain wth you @KenDuckySmith
friends.jpg

Happy birthday @porvillewright - here's cake!
Birthday cake blue.png

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi All,

Many thanks for all the gifts received over the last 10 days or so. They are much appreciated.
At the end of last week I decided to go QL hunting with my support account HA. This needed Landing Lamps which I asked for. The response was so great that I have had to change back to HA-Gift to Harc. Despite this I still have 31 gifts outstanding. To compound this situation I have a busy few days ahead with Doctor's appointment, Family staying and Meetings on the Retirement Complex where I live. As a result, please hold off gifting until I change my signature back to my needs.

After the maintenance down time gameplay improved a lot. However I have noticed that problems with joining launches and adding points have become difficult again.
Also I know I have sent inappropriate gifts to some neighbours where the "Take" changed to "Send" just as I clicked on Take again :(

I hope everyone has a profitable and enjoyable week.
Regards
Harcourt
i can't stop... just another gift :p

Update hospital visit

Sorry to hear of your ongoing problems, will be hoping for the best outcome possible. :cool:
Makes my little gall stone issue seem minor indeed. :unsure:

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....

giphy.gif

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....

giphy.gif

Good morning, selamat pagi @Husam :)

D

Deleted member 5399

Laptop smuggled in but they forgot my adapter/charger.
I was able to download the update and launch some planes before it shut off.
Hopefully later today or early tonight I will be up and running.
As for the hospital update, yesterday the full body scan, endoscopy/ultrasonic were done.
Along with both tests, I was dropped three times, making my back hurt more.
From the procedure table to my bed, during nuclear medicine test it was three inches.
During the endoscopy ultrasonic prep, the anesthesiologist dropped the head of the gurney I was on, slamming my upper body down, and hospital transport also slammed upper body down upon my return.
Wasn't very pleasant either the recovery team dragged out my coming back upstairs. I barely made it to order dinner and find out it's clear liquids again, NPO after midnight for another procedure today.
Since clear liquids diet doesn't do diddly for a diabetic, it will be nearing 48 hours before having something solid again.
Also was fitted with a back brace that more ressembles a Kevlar vest with a bar in front and back, to keep my back straight when walking and it is keeping my vertebrae from grinding together where the disc herniated.
God blessed me once again as the biopsies of my lymph nodes came back benign/negative on the cancer cells.
I also wish to add...

D

Deleted member 5399

My brother in-law Russ Allen passed away yesterday morning. Please pray for my sister, Doris Allen, my nephews, Michael Allen, Donnie Allen, and their families for this great loss.
How I remember Russ Allen as a man of great selflessness. He had served many years with the local volunteer fire department, westampon township as firefighter, EMS and fire police.
May you rest is peace now my brother and be with God.

D

Deleted member 5399

My brother in-law Russ Allen passed away yesterday morning. Please pray for my sister, Doris Allen, my nephews, Michael Allen, Donnie Allen, and their families for this great loss.
How I remember Russ Allen as a man of great selflessness. He had served many years with the local volunteer fire department, westampon township as firefighter, EMS and fire police.
May you rest is peace now my brother and be with God.

D

Deleted member 5399

Once back up and flying steady I will send PM to those I see who have returned to the playing field

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Oh my God, Ken. I don't know what to say other than I feel for you. You are getting crap treatment at that facility. Please be sure to speak up either through a patient advocate or ombudsman. I've had to deal with horrible healthcare providers on behalf of family members and things won't get better until they are told and you have demanded better care.

Glad to hear biopsies are clean, definitely good news.

Condolences from my family to yours on the loss of your brother-in-law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom