Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 19, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Ken in hospital.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 1st April 2018 09.55am BST London UK)

On the first day of a new month all my neighbours gift items for today have been sent. My thanks for all the gift items received this morning, and throughout this gaming week. I have updated my signature page with my current gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 23rd March 2018 08.50am GMT London UK)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have just been sent out. All the gift items received during this morning and this week are very much welcomed, my great thanks and appreciation for all of them. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes. If you need any special upgrade building gift items, please do let me know, always happy to help.

Early this morning I finally managed to complete game level 78 - my reward 1 green note, 300 units of fuel, 300 passengers and a new flight destination to Dallas.

Onwards and upwards, good neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Have you a spare guest book ? Happy Easter. Cheers Baz :)

Have you a spare guest book ? Happy Easter. Cheers Baz :)

Hi Baz, still need Ergonomic Chair, Smoke Detector and Archive Box? :) I'll send tomorrow.
Please send request to my support account (fertob-Sup1 and fertob-Sup2). Both can send you Insulation and Guest Book (and maybe Server Rack and Transmitter, let me see). Dont send any item to my support acc, just to main acc. Thanks.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi Baz, still need Ergonomic Chair, Smoke Detector and Archive Box? :) I'll send tomorrow.
Please send request to my support account (fertob-Sup1 and fertob-Sup2). Both can send you Insulation and Guest Book (and maybe Server Rack and Transmitter, let me see). Dont send any item to my support acc, just to main acc. Thanks.
Many thanks. Will do. :) Baz

D

Deleted member 5399

Easter Sunday update.
Unfortunately I had to alter my plans for a long furlough today and do it in spirts instead. Here this morning, off to church for Easter Sermon, back here to have a meeting with the one remaining nurse manager left in the building and the administrator who quickly responded to my texts when it regarded not one but two issues relating to air bubbles in my IV line.
Proper training will be strictly adhered to from now on and they are hoping to get everyone setting up the IV drip lines in the same exact manor.
One nurse, Peter has a very good method. He ensures that the port, just below the fluid bag is facing upward as the door is secured, which allows the air to go upward into the bag, instead of down into the IV pump, which would sound the alarm.
I am grateful that the administrator was not one all about the money being brought in to a privately run place, but about the quality of care and the compassionate qualities we often find instilled in nursing staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom