Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 19, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue Jay

BIRTH.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Hi folks,

1) I cannot find the trading thread for the current week (@Husam ?) so I post the message in the last week's one;

2) I was on a business trip last week, on Saturday and Sunday I didn't manage to touch my games at all and on Monday I collected my gifts just shortly before the reset time. I already managed to return all gifts from yesterday and started returning today's gifts but as my income box was overflown from incoming gifts I might have not seen few gifts. So apologies if I didn't return your gift. I'm back to normal operations, sending out 100 gifts daily.

Best regards and good luck with the Easter event,
Pit

Hi folks,

1) I cannot find the trading thread for the current week (@Husam ?) so I post the message in the last week's one;

2) I was on a business trip last week, on Saturday and Sunday I didn't manage to touch my games at all and on Monday I collected my gifts just shortly before the reset time. I already managed to return all gifts from yesterday and started returning today's gifts but as my income box was overflown from incoming gifts I might have not seen few gifts. So apologies if I didn't return your gift. I'm back to normal operations, sending out 100 gifts daily.

Best regards and good luck with the Easter event,
Pit
Its OK we keep post here till next week i did not start this week new thread because there was a problem in the forum for 2 days i cannot do any thing accept post just few messages that day was difficult to start new thread My apologize :(
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/forum-pages-loading-very-slow-and-repeat-posting.21969/

D

Deleted member 5399

THIS PLACE IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!!
you would have a fit if you saw what I just went through. Lucky the IV pump senses issues to protect the patient. Second shift nurse came in not more than 5 minutes after the first shift nurse, because the alarm was beeping on the pole.
The line had numerous air bubbles in the thing because first shift nurse was hurried to leave.
Bad enough I was sandwiched in my bed last night because the head portion of the bed couldn't be lowered because the control cord broke from the third shift aide tugging on it. So feet elevated as high as could go and sitting up straight slept for 6 hours like that with no maintenance in the building.
And I was just informed not only did one nurse on our floor quit but the nurse manager also quit within the last hour or so

Some nursing home!!!

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
THIS PLACE IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!!
you would have a fit if you saw what I just went through. Lucky the IV pump senses issues to protect the patient. Second shift nurse came in not more than 5 minutes after the first shift nurse, because the alarm was beeping on the pole.
The line had numerous air bubbles in the thing because first shift nurse was hurried to leave.
Bad enough I was sandwiched in my bed last night because the head portion of the bed couldn't be lowered because the control cord broke from the third shift aide tugging on it. So feet elevated as high as could go and sitting up straight slept for 6 hours like that with no maintenance in the building.
And I was just informed not only did one nurse on our floor quit but the nurse manager also quit within the last hour or so

Some nursing home!!!

Ken, do you have someone who can advocate on your behalf? I have experience helping a family member work through the crap that patients are put through. If you don't feel safe, try to transfer to another facility. My family member had to transfer to three different facilities before we found one she felt safe and taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom