Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 19, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 23rd March 2018 08.50am GMT London UK)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have just been sent out. All the gift items received during this morning and this week are very much welcomed, my great thanks and appreciation for all of them. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes. If you need any special upgrade building gift items, please do let me know, always happy to help.

Early this morning I finally managed to complete game level 78 - my reward 1 green note, 300 units of fuel, 300 passengers and a new flight destination to Dallas.

Onwards and upwards, good neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 23rd March 2018 08.50am GMT London UK)

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have just been sent out. All the gift items received during this morning and this week are very much welcomed, my great thanks and appreciation for all of them. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes. If you need any special upgrade building gift items, please do let me know, always happy to help.

Early this morning I finally managed to complete game level 78 - my reward 1 green note, 300 units of fuel, 300 passengers and a new flight destination to Dallas.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
dont forget the refill of oil

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
congratulations.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 25th March 2018 17.00pm BST London UK)

All my neighbours gift items for today, were gifted earlier, only now have I been able to sign in to the members forum. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received during today, and throughout this weeks game play. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 26th March 2018 12.10pm BST London UK)

I have only just managed to sign in to the members forum, all my neighbours gift items for today were gifted earlier on this morning. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received so far today, and throughout all of last week. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Have a great week flying, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Haven't been on the forum lately but tried to play daily and send out my gifts.

Finally reached level 75 and some of the fuel 3 I still got were changed now for items for the control tower level 11. So glad I didn't loose all of them. Updated my siggy.

Am now collecting coins for the runway level 7 but still a long way to go. It takes quiet a while to get all the needed coins, but keep on saving for it.

Thanks for all the received gifts, they are much appreciated.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 27th March 2018 16.50pm BST London UK)

I have just finished sending out my neighbours gift items for today. Many thanks for all the gift items received. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes. If you need any special upgrade gift items, just let me know.

I do not know if this is happening just to me, but I have counted more than 40 of my neighbours, with large red question marks, in place of their avatar pictures.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 27th March 2018 16.50pm BST London UK)

I have just finished sending out my neighbours gift items for today. Many thanks for all the gift items received. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes. If you need any special upgrade gift items, just let me know.

I do not know if this is happening just to me, but I have counted more than 40 of my neighbours, with large red question marks, in place of their avatar pictures.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

No, It is not just you, but everyone who plays AC in Windows 10.

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom