Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Thanks for the gifts i received and sorry if i miss to return the gift for today.
Have a good day all (y)
giphy.gif

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20iga1kn
Username
ThatchyCrown
Hello all, I'm a new player who is looking for some trading partners. What I need and can trade are in signature.
-Thanks Crown

Last edited:
Hi - great to have you in the gang - what platform are you playing on? - I need a game code so I can send you an invite, or please send an invite to me.

Word of gifting advice - for the items you need, as you build up the levels, you lose the ability to gift items for the lower levels - so I can't gift anything for Terminal 3, control Tower 2 etc. SO - for those items you need neighbours at a similar level, and in your signature you need flight items such as Flight Catering, Landing lamps etc, so if we can't gift your main items we can still send you something.

Happy flying

friends.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom