Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jun 25, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy!

I'm still alive & kicking. :p

I've still been very busy with work. :(

I do miss everyone, and haven't forgotten about y'all. Hope all is well with @rocky, Rockette, @SactoDave, @Husam, @ItsRalphy, @Robert, @wydaho and all others I don't have time to name.

will try & stop by more often!

Take care everyone!!
Hello old friend - keep popping and and saying hello, we miss you!
excited.gif

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini
Hi @Husam and all musketeers!
It's nice to see all the tagged names here and be reminded of the good times when we were a bigger group. As you all probably know, my game had been blocked for using bugs, and rightly so, to some extent. There should probably have been hundreds banned but only 40 or so were chosen.
If I get my game back, I'll be around again ... without bug :LOL:
The good side is that it's brought me a great opportunity to focus more on my real life priorities, family ... and cooking :p
It's lovely to keep in touch.
Hugs to you all (y)(y)(y)

Hi @Husam and all musketeers!
It's nice to see all the tagged names here and be reminded of the good times when we were a bigger group. As you all probably know, my game had been blocked for using bugs, and rightly so, to some extent. There should probably have been hundreds banned but only 40 or so were chosen.
If I get my game back, I'll be around again ... without bug :LOL:
The good side is that it's brought me a great opportunity to focus more on my real life priorities, family ... and cooking :p
It's lovely to keep in touch.
Hugs to you all (y)(y)(y)
Nice to see you here :)
Just i wanna ask you game was Zzz and now its came back as normal a wake :D is this mean you open your game but still blocked from Gi ?

Hi All,

I have downloaded the Update and am trying to get to grips with the gifting system :(

At the same time I am doing the event in my Main game and my two Supports

You will see there are 3 accounts
Harc- Fuel20 NM OB
Harc- Fuel Supply
Harc- Nav Mod .

Please do not send gifts to more than one of these in any 24 hour period. And preferably return gifts to the account that sent the gift.

Thank You
Happy Flying
Harcourt

Hi gang - I have a single red launch on the pad. No QL in as yet, and I am after first - but all other posts open. Have a nice bottle of red wine open, so come and join me for a pleasant launch this evening! - waiting for you, come on in.
Launched gang - see you later and thanks to the co-pilots.

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Username
YaegerCity
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 29th June 2018 at 12.30pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for this sunny and very warm afternoon have just been gifted. As always, my thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, during today and throughout this week of game play.

5 days and 18 hours before my Control Tower (Level 11) appears semi-solid.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Okay, so I shouldn't gripe when my new control tower will take three hours? Perspective helps everything! LOL

I can still give some gifts today, speaking of that. I shall update what I can give shortly (just leveled up).

Clear skies for everyone,
DB

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Okay, so I shouldn't gripe when my new control tower will take three hours? Perspective helps everything! LOL

I can still give some gifts today, speaking of that. I shall update what I can give shortly (just leveled up).

Clear skies for everyone,
DB

You are well within your rights to gripe, it is all part of the process of playing Airport City. It is a healthy thing to do. We all do, from time to time, because we care about the game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 30th June 2018 at 11.00am BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been gifted. As always, my thanks and great appreciation for all the gift items received so far today, especially the quick repeair items for my fleet of planes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20o42dps
Username
Landain
I am new here. Lv 25 Stars: 50 Hearts: 5

Username/Friend Code: Landain 20o42dps
In-Game Name: Landain
Items Required: See Signature. High Priority items are: Archive Box, Collet, Ergonomic Chair, Fuel Filter, Impact Marking Machine, Info Board, Jaw Chuck, Mobile Fuel Station, Reinforced Frame, Smoke Detector, Transmitter, Triple Wire, and White Board

Items I Can Send: Infrared Thermometer, Fluorescent Lamp, Computer, Differential Relay, Lamp Shade, Hydraulic Cylinder, Autopilot, Pilot Headset, Head-up Display, Pilot Tube, VSI, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, All inclusive Bracelet, ATM, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Travel Guide, Tesla Lightning Rod, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Fuel supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Pearl Earrings, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Filled Candies, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter

Items Required: See Signature. High Priority items are: Archive Box, Collet, Ergonomic Chair, Fuel Filter, Impact Marking Machine, Info Board, Jaw Chuck, Mobile Fuel Station, Reinforced Frame, Smoke Detector, Transmitter, Triple Wire, and White Board

Items I Can Send: Infrared Thermometer, Fluorescent Lamp, Computer, Differential Relay, Lamp Shade, Hydraulic Cylinder, Autopilot, Pilot Headset, Head-up Display, Pilot Tube, VSI, Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, All inclusive Bracelet, ATM, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Travel Guide, Tesla Lightning Rod, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Fuel supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Pearl Earrings, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Filled Candies, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter
Welcome,
I will send you request from Husam (y)

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Musketeers and old friends
Some they not login to the forum long time we miss you

>

@Airport Arne, @Alini, @Bob1977, @Bob69bob, @Brasil95, @crescent moon, @FrqntFlyr, @Ispmark, @ItsRalphy, @IvanM, @Jon Allen, @Kesh, @m-bari, @Mike47, @mo elbo, @Mouse, @PeterNL, @Pit1024, @porvillewright, @Radu81, @Robert, @rocky, @SactoDave, @sja65, @TbombToronto, @Ten33go, @WhatHappenedNow @cats are awesome @Wasted Eagle @Agent_L
@Marve @ShuhWong @Jon Allen @Xilikon @Alini @Mia @wydaho @Vivke @FarStar @skiv @Speed @Robby Kusuma @Harcourt @Cath @yenta613 @Joe7 @Wired Parrott @Akims
Sorry if i miss someone name but sure there is more we miss them wish you all a good life.
Hi to all those who still login to the forum up to day.
giphy.gif
Hi @Husam I haven't played in a long time since my tablet broke and am not going to be coming back (at least not for a while). But it is great to hear from you! I do miss all the musketeers!

Hi @Landain welcome to the forum I have sent you a neighbour request:)(y)

Hi @Husam I haven't played in a long time since my tablet broke and am not going to be coming back (at least not for a while). But it is great to hear from you! I do miss all the musketeers!
I wish we had a "sadness" button in addition to "like" and "reply". I don't really "like" that you're not coming back. :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom