Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jun 18, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, 좋은 아침, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....

giphy.gif

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
And a good day to you. Back to the millstone methinks. :) Baz. All help appreciated, and I will try to return the favour. :)

Good morning? My watch must be wrong, but it should be evening also in England - or are you confused about the play of Kane & Co?
I am easily confused, and got carried away with @Husam saying Good morning! - its 8pm here. Must be morning somewhere in the forum though??

Lets cover all bases - good night if it is bedtime where you are!
yawn smurf.gif

No, it is ok, since I have to deal with extreme time differences in real life - my wife 's home country is 6 h apart from us. Still watching England, could be a little better.
Could be a lot better, but so could the refereeing as well - Kane is spending more time being held than not!

D

Deleted member 5399

I know I don't post as often as I used to. However this is important. Any one of my games decides to get into the ZZZzz mode, do not delete me as a neighbor please.
It's best to step away from it all for the moment. We all need a break once in a while and I'm afraid I need to break things off for indefinite amount of time.
I don't even really have the time to change profiles in each game.
I will maintain headquarters and leadership with my alliance mates, keeping it active. There is something I should have seen coming, however it took a very dear friend, Marlana to discover what I did not.

Am doing the event but the returning planes don't bring me the needed items. Need 3 more to complete the event but today got nothing and yesterday only the wrong things. Hope to get the right ones to complete the event.
I did about 100 flights to Cyprus with using spyglass and got enough goodies to complete 4 stadiums. Was worth the extra fuel and the spyglass bonus to get it done.

Am doing the event but the returning planes don't bring me the needed items. Need 3 more to complete the event but today got nothing and yesterday only the wrong things. Hope to get the right ones to complete the event.
I am agree with crescent moon also you can keep flying without use any bonuses and you will get it i did it with one of my accounts.
Also you can active the Bowl of riches if you have ticket before your planes landing (y)
event bonuses.jpg

Sent invite from grim reeper my new game grim reeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom