Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jun 04, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi gang - need advice. I am flying the event for stars, and collecting the envelopes - but I want 11700 to get the Delivery Service building. I only have 6083, so don't think it is doable. BUT I have never used the auto collect buildings - so if I bought, say, a Visa Centre, and surrounded it with Mail Kiosks and Post Offices, would this auto collect them, or have I got completely the wrong end of the stick?- Is it a waste of 20 gold and 400 silver tokens?

Welcome your thoughts
View attachment 13474
They will only collect their primaries (passengers or coins) not the items that drop. They will be ... wasted. :hungover::ROFLMAO:

You could also fly the other regular destinations that drop envelopes. Every plane type (except PPD?) has a destination that drops envelopes: e.g. Rome for Jets (14 envelopes per 3-hour flight). (y)

Hey,

I assume you are "It'sRalph F20 Erd" I've sent you fuel

Hey !

I do need, yes. My code is 20g6v2ba
That's me
Thanks.jpg

They will only collect their primaries (passengers or coins) not the items that drop. They will be ... wasted. :hungover::ROFLMAO:

You could also fly the other regular destinations that drop envelopes. Every plane type (except PPD?) has a destination that drops envelopes: e.g. Rome for Jets (14 envelopes per 3-hour flight). (y)
Hadn't spotted that, thanks.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Sometime today I will update my Control Tower then I will only have Touchscreens for 12 days so... If you want them and can receive them, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, , Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, , Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, , Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, , Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, , Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....
giphy.gif

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hi,

I'm kinda new here and getting used to forums so please don't mind if I do something wrong :D

Username : ananaz
Friend Code : 20g6v2ba (it's zero not and O)
In-Game Name : ananaz
Level : 18

Items Required : Disptatcher Console : 4 , Server Rack: 4 , Video Wall:4, Wheel Block : 4 , Protective Cover 4, Shredder 2, Stamp 2, Cash Counter 2, Server Rack 2,Ampermeter 2, Lining Plate 3, Hull Parts 3, Laser Cutter 3,Travel Guide, Tour Guide, Great Shots, Album, Fuel Additives, Poweful Radio Transmitter

Items You Can Send : Liquid Thermometer, Wheel Block, Numerator, Air Conditioner, Differental Relay, Lamp Shade, Hydraulic Cylinder, Autopilot, Pilot Headset, Head - Up Display, Pilot Tube, VSI, Passengers(5), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Computer, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Nano Coating, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag,
Fuel(20 Units), Poweful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Flight Gloves, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Chocholate Candies, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Lining Plate.
I can help you with some items if you freind me Baz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom