Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 9, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 13th July 2018 at 12.55pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for today were gifted earlier on this morning. Once again my great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received during today, and throughout this entire week of game play. Have just reached game level 80 - onwards and upwards.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 13th July 2018 at 12.55pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for today were gifted earlier on this morning. Once again my great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received during today, and throughout this entire week of game play. Have just reached game level 80 - onwards and upwards.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Congrats for reaching level 80 :D ! Such a great achievment !

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Congratulations @Captain WH Rollins

Regards
Harcourt

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Well done old friend
congrats thumbs up.jpg
Fanfare.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20o42dps
Username
Landain
@Landain i just want to thank you for sending me gifts and sorry sometime i cannot return back in same day as you its 20 gifts per day i can send and there is many neighbors i have to return back for them.
No problem, @Husam. I understand your constraints.

I have followed the example set by you, Robster and Skipper by including an item in my name that I need to complete a building. So far it has not generated any assistance. I assume I will get lucky one day. I only have six live neighbors, not counting the two NPCs. I will continue to post in this weekly thread until I can acquire at least 20 neighbors. I also don't have an Alliance. I assume I will find one eventually, I don't want to join an alliance filled with Players who are level 60 - 80, because I figure I can't do them much good. If I can find a low level alliance, that would be cool. Although, I appear to be leveling quickly. I joined this site at 16 and then leveled up to 17 while I was constructing my signature. LOL Today, I am almost Lv 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom