Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 23, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Weekend code
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/weekend-code-for-27-jul-2018.23465/

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 27th July 2018 at 15.50pm BST London)

All my gifts items for this afternoon (fuel 20 units, event and flight items) have just been sent out to all my neighbours. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received during today and throughout this week.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good morning world - I am starting a red launch as I would love a first to get fuel to use to speed up a couple of flights, and I am virtually out!. Please feel free to join, the more the merrier as until I do, I am unsure what I will have to put in!

PS - launch started, and I don't have as much as I thought, but still going for it! - Welcome on board @Captain WH Rollins - long time since we flew together, I will put the kettle on.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning world - I am starting a red launch as I would love a first to get fuel to use to speed up a couple of flights, and I am virtually out!. Please feel free to join, the more the merrier as until I do, I am unsure what I will have to put in!

PS - launch started, and I don't have as much as I thought, but still going for it! - Welcome on board @Captain WH Rollins - long time since we flew together, I will put the kettle on.

Have not had breakfast yet, kettle great idea. I will put more resource points in slowly, give others a chance for a seat on your launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Have not had breakfast yet, kettle great idea. I will put more resource points in slowly, give others a chance for a seat on your launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Fab - no QL, so we will have time for breakfast on the flight! - full English? - at 1680 with 5 games in - welcome @Below_Average_AC_Player
full english.jpg

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 28th July 2018 at 08.00am BST London)

So much for the hot weather, it is pouring with rain and strong wind is up this morning. Decided to forgo my Sunday early morning drive and posh breakfast, at my favourite French restaurant, today is not the day to be out and about.

Have a great Sunday, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom