Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 29, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I get to post this!

Weekend code *Stratosphere*[/QUOTE
Thanks.jpg
]

its work with my fuel ring account i start the game wait about 40 second collect some coins then quit the game and start again delete n23456 from waiting list and enter test again when it show up the message after 5 to 10 second i go to fuel 20 click and choose all the players send it confirm message show up. Note dont try to visit it will freezing.
But this is not a solution because not work with my other accounts.

I also cannot send any gifts, it has been 7 hours since the reset...
Good morning world - hopefully problems solved as just played game before checking forum, and received gifts (although significantly fewer for the reasons above) and also one all my visiting. Good luck gang!
good luck.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 3rd February at 14.35pm GMT London)

Due to server problems I have finally managed to send out all my neighbours gift items for today, I started the gifting process this morning and only now have managed to finish. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received throughoiut today. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom