Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 1, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 4th January 15.10pm BST London)

It has taken some time but I have finally managed to get all my neighbours gift items out for today. Hope all my gifts are getting through, what with these ongoing server issues. My thanks for all the gift items received today, I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 4th January 15.10pm BST London)

It has taken some time but I have finally managed to get all my neighbours gift items out for today. Hope all my gifts are getting through, what with these ongoing server issues. My thanks for all the gift items received today, I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry if i miss to return the gift for you today the problem with the server make me crazy i am trying to send all the gift very fast before the server down.
Sorry to every one i miss to send them today too.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry if i miss to return the gift for you today the problem with the server make me crazy i am trying to send all the gift very fast before the server down.
Sorry to every one i miss to send them today too.

No apologies are needed, we are all in the same situation, you could send my gift to someone who is new to the members forum and will need it more. My drinks cabinet......I mean......my warehouse......is pretty well stocked.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Buttergoat and @Mouse have a great day
Birthday cake blue.png

No apologies are needed, we are all in the same situation, you could send my gift to someone who is new to the members forum and will need it more. My drinks cabinet......I mean......my warehouse......is pretty well stocked.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
My drinks cabinet is running low after the last few weeks! - getting concerned a bit
wine.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 6th January 16.35pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items (event, flight and fuel 20 units) have just been sent for today, my thanks for all the gift items received, I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom