Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jan 21, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found if I used all videos available (10 a day I think) each day, regardless of whether for fuel speed up or anything, they would stop for a few days. Not exhausting them each day stops them from stopping - not sure if that helps you!
Hi Ralphy - Barman here

You say "I found if I used all videos available (10 a day I think) each day, regardless of whether for fuel speed up or anything"

Where do the videos appear on your screen and how do you use them for "anything" All I have are the F20 and Pax10 videos.

Regards Barman

Hi again Harcourt
The only videos I have are when I click on the Fuel or Passengers buttons. Playing those videos gives me F20 or Pax10 - no option to choose anything else. There are no other videos available.. I am still waiting on an assemble jig for the stage 3 repair base and still flying my one remaining helicopter to Denali hoping for the last jig Regards Barman

Hi Andy,

I have sent an invite, please accept.

Regards
Harcourt

Hi,

Now we are neighbours I can visit your airport !!

I see that your Heli Repair Base is at level 2.

What you need to do is start the Level 3 upgrade and wait until the construction is complete.

It will then show you a red exclamation mark to indicate you need item(s) to complete. Click on the Repair Base and it will show you what items you have and what you need to complete. It is at this point that it should offer you a video to get the needed item>

Regards
Harcourt

Hi,

What you need to do is start the Level 3 upgrade and wait until the construction is complete.

It will then show you a red exclamation mark to indicate you need item(s) to complete. Click on the Repair Base and it will show you what items you have and what you need to complete. It is at this point that it should offer you a video to get the needed item>

Regards
Harcourt
@Barman - what @Harcourt said - you need the building constructed and telling you what is missing. Good luck.
good luck.png

Hi,

Regards
Harcourt

Hi Harcourt
Job done - followed your instructions - got a video - got the last assembly jig - and the L3 Repair Base will be operational in 5 days and 23 hours. Happy days! Blood pressure going down to normal.
Many thanks for your help
Regards
Andy B

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Followed the info about the videos cause didn't know we had them. Now just found out the one for extra fuel and passengers. So if I understand it, you first need to build the upgrade of a building before you got the video, but what if you don't get it then cause the function of that building will stop untill you have all the needed items.

Followed the info about the videos cause didn't know we had them. Now just found out the one for extra fuel and passengers. So if I understand it, you first need to build the upgrade of a building before you got the video, but what if you don't get it then cause the function of that building will stop untill you have all the needed items.

Hi @Vivke

You are correct in your understanding !!

I am not aware of any upgrades that do not offer videos to get the required items.

You can get anything between 2 and 10 videos per day.

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hi @Vivke

You are correct in your understanding !!

I am not aware of any upgrades that do not offer videos to get the required items.

You can get anything between 2 and 10 videos per day.

Regards
Harcourt
Great, it worked for the upgrade of my repair base for the helicopters to level 2. Learned something very good. Thanks to ll of you for the good explanation. :):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom