Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jan 21, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "SeeSignature"or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

giphy.gif

Hi Teboho. Thanks but what video? . I only have one video to get extra F20 fuel . I must be missing something.

Each game gets Videos.

If you have purchased Greenies, you get 2 free videos daily for a week
Otherwise you get up to 10 per day.
They can be used for anything, including Fuel.

If you upgrade, once built, it should give you the option to purchase any items needed by viewing a video.

If this is not the case for your game, you will need to contact GI support

Regards
Harcourt

Each game gets Videos.

If you have purchased Greenies, you get 2 free videos daily for a week
Otherwise you get up to 10 per day.
They can be used for anything, including Fuel.

If you upgrade, once built, it should give you the option to purchase any items needed by viewing a video.

If this is not the case for your game, you will need to contact GI support

Regards
Harcourt
Hi Harcourt - Thanks for replying. My game is up to date but I cant see any video facility. Is there a button somewhere to access the videos, I have tried all the buttons on screen and got nowhere. Player Tehobo tells me to sacrifice the F20 video but there is no option to do that. All I get is F20. Any further thoughts?

@Andy B

There is no specific button for videos.

If you click on the Fuel Bar it offers Fuel20 as a video.
But it should also offer Passengers by clicking on the Passenger Bar

EG
fuel.PNG
pass.PNG

Assuming you have not used all your videos for today, you should see these.

If you have used all your videos, then you should see these tomorrow.

Once I know if you can see these, we can discuss upgrades

Regards
Harcourt

@Andy B If you click on the building, does the item you need say "find"? If so, does it then offer you a video? If not, try landing a couple of guest planes. If it still doesn't offer a video, you may be one of those few people who just cannot get videos, and GI support has been unable to help. My Crescent3 game, although it lets me watch videos, tells me the offer is not available after I watch it, and GI support has no solutions.

@Andy B

There is no specific button for videos.

If you click on the Fuel Bar it offers Fuel20 as a video.
But it should also offer Passengers by clicking on the Passenger Bar

EG
View attachment 17772 View attachment 17773

Assuming you have not used all your videos for today, you should see these.

If you have used all your videos, then you should see these tomorrow.

Once I know if you can see these, we can discuss upgrades

Regards
Harcourt
Hi again
I have videos on both the Fuel and Passenger bars (although I have never used the passenger video) - but I have never had any other videos since I started . I got the following reply from Gi Support to my ticket

All commercial offers and videos in the game are sent individually for each player. If the video is not available for you at the moment you'll have to wait for the new one to appear later on.
Please, keep on playing and searching for the items and maybe the video will appear in your game soon.

Might have to give up on helicopters as I now only have one serviceable for Denali flights. If it goes "tech" I'm stuck

@Andy B If you click on the building, does the item you need say "find"? If so, does it then offer you a video? If not, try landing a couple of guest planes. If it still doesn't offer a video, you may be one of those few people who just cannot get videos, and GI support has been unable to help. My Crescent3 game, although it lets me watch videos, tells me the offer is not available after I watch it, and GI support has no solutions.
Hi
Thanks for your message. When I click on the item (Assembly Jig) it simply states "Drops from flights : Denali (very seldom). No find , no video. Tried landing guest planes - no joy. I got a reply from Gi in response to my ticket -

All commercial offers and videos in the game are sent individually for each player. If the video is not available for you at the moment you'll have to wait for the new one to appear later on. Please, keep on playing and searching for the items and maybe the video will appear in your game soon.

Not sure what they mean by "at the moment" . Videos other that F20 and Pax have never been available.

Regards - Barman

Hi again
I have videos on both the Fuel and Passenger bars (although I have never used the passenger video) - but I have never had any other videos since I started . I got the following reply from Gi Support to my ticket

All commercial offers and videos in the game are sent individually for each player. If the video is not available for you at the moment you'll have to wait for the new one to appear later on.
Please, keep on playing and searching for the items and maybe the video will appear in your game soon.

Might have to give up on helicopters as I now only have one serviceable for Denali flights. If it goes "tech" I'm stuck
Same reply i got from Gi.
I wait after few days the videos came back to me and its gone from other account and sure it will return back soon and sometimes take few days and maybe a week.

Hi again

Hi,

Just for clarification, you had videos available which could be used for passengers and/or fuel.. It is up to you to decide what to use them on.

Have you built the stage 3 repair base for helicopters, or are you waiting to get the final assembly jig ?

Regards
Harcourt

Hi,

Just for clarification, you had videos available which could be used for passengers and/or fuel.. It is up to you to decide what to use them on.

Have you built the stage 3 repair base for helicopters, or are you waiting to get the final assembly jig ?

Regards
Harcourt
Hi again Harcourt
The only videos I have are when I click on the Fuel or Passengers buttons. Playing those videos gives me F20 or Pax10 - no option to choose anything else. There are no other videos available.. I am still waiting on an assemble jig for the stage 3 repair base and still flying my one remaining helicopter to Denali hoping for the last jig Regards Barman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom