Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 5, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

D

Deleted member 5399

Managed gifting, visiting and collecting all 6 games yesterday evening.
However there was a bit of lag towards the last round of collecting.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 5th February at 17.50pm GMT London)

Today's time lag between sending out gifts and receiving the message 'neighbours will appreciate your help and may help in return' is by far the longest I have had to wait. I started the gifting process this morning and have only just finished.

My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received today. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes. If you need any special upgrade building gift items, just ask, always pleased to help.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

giphy.gif

Thanks for the gifts i received :)
Good Luck All (y)

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Finally managed to send out my gifts for today, wasn't easy to get them out. Also receiving the gifts and visitingg neighbours takes lots of times. Hope you receive my gifts. Yesterday wasn't able to receive them at all, also sometimes the launches aren't working and the Alliance shows nothing. Hope this problems will be fixed soon.

Try to obtain the needed items to level up the helicopter items but they are very hard to get. Hope to get them some time :):)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 7th February 10.35am GMT London)

I'm sorry to say I was unable to send out any of my neighbours gift items during yesterday, and also unable to visit my neighbours game sites for the collection of launch ready blue chests and space program resources. All in all, it was not a good day for gaming. Not for the first time has this happened. I'm hoping today will not be as bad, although it did take quite some time before I was able to visit my neighbours and collect a small amount of resources.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi neighbors,
After two days being unable to reach server and collect my gifts or launch a shuttle I managed today to send out 100 gifts. I hope I'll send 100 tomorrow as well, thus returning all my gifts until now. Friday-Sunday I'll be out of town, so I'll definitely send my F20 for the fuel rings but I'm not sure how much gifts I'll be able to return. Will resume full service on Monday, if GI server allows me to do so :)
Despite some days I'm not able to send out gifts I'd like to assure everyone that I keep track of received gifts and return all of them if not daily, then in one or two days. The only "disastrous" option would be if GI server is dead so long time that my main account cannot collect the gifts and the gift queue begins to overflow. Hope we'll not come to this stage, however.
Good luck in the game to all of you,
Pit

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 7th February 16.15pm GMT London)

I write to express my great thanks for all the continued gift items for today. I have just finished sending out my neighbours gift items, a slow process but have managed to get through it. Also updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts and was able to send mine out also.

How do you obtaint the 2 jaw chucks needed to upgrade the resource base, still didn't get any. Bought a crossbill helicopter but can't fly with it because I don't have the needed items for the flights.
To upgrade the repair base you need items brought by the crossbil helicopter but what happens if it breaks down before you could upgrade?

Tomorrow I'm not at home so won't be able to send my gifts but Friday I'll be back.

Thanks for all the received gifts and was able to send mine out also.

How do you obtaint the 2 jaw chucks needed to upgrade the resource base, still didn't get any. Bought a crossbill helicopter but can't fly with it because I don't have the needed items for the flights.
To upgrade the repair base you need items brought by the crossbil helicopter but what happens if it breaks down before you could upgrade?

Tomorrow I'm not at home so won't be able to send my gifts but Friday I'll be back.
As @Harcourt said (y)
Also you can visit the Helicopter threads it will help you and there also we post.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/helicopters-guides.62/

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

That's about how I feel about these server latency issues and quality assurance problems. Mrs. pH had to ask me what I was growling about tonight. I then had to confess my affection for a game called Airport City and the really horrible game play experience as of late. Mrs. pH reminded me it just a game and not a customer who has a contract with Service Level Agreements that included penalties and consequences for unstable platform performance. Gosh golly, I wish she knew less about what I do to earn a paycheck so she couldn't put things in perspective.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 8th February 16.10pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items were sent out earlier on today, while the server was working, now it is not so cleaver. My thanks for all the gift items received during today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom