Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Thanks to the gifts i received
Good Luck All(y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 17th February 10.20am GMT London)

All my neighbours 20 gift items have been sent out for today. My thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received so far today. I have adjusted and updated my signature page with a few minor changes. Have a good weekend.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

I regret to inform you that I cannot gift, visit, or collect within any of my games......................................AGAIN
So if I am seen in Zzzzz mode you understand why. I only have so many bottomless barrels and neverending faucets in ANF1. I have burned through most of what I had saved just to keep my planes aloft, and/or do alliance missions.
Running out of fuel has basically brought me to a standstill now.

I regret to inform you that I cannot gift, visit, or collect within any of my games......................................AGAIN
So if I am seen in Zzzzz mode you understand why. I only have so many bottomless barrels and neverending faucets in ANF1. I have burned through most of what I had saved just to keep my planes aloft, and/or do alliance missions.
Running out of fuel has basically brought me to a standstill now.
Aaugh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom