Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 25, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Thanks for the gifts i received :)
Good Luck All (y)
and a very fine morning to you too.
morning.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 29th December 10.40am BST London)

All my neighbours gifts items for today have just been sent out, I have been experiencing some broadband fluctuations, so hopefully all my gifts have reached those of you I have gifted today. My thanks for all the gifts received while both my eyes were closed, during my sleep period. I have updated my signature page. This morning's neighbours plunder was once again very poor, with only 4 launch ready blue chests, and low value space items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi neighbors,
After being frozen for 5 days my game became accessible after last update. Although I made my best to record and return all the gifts received during this time (accounting the gifts I sent from my supports most of these days) I'm sure that something went lost. For those 5 days I received max 4 F20 per player from the fuel rings I'm in, so surely some gifts simply disappeared.
I cleaned my sheet and restarted it blank so apologies if someone has not received a gift back.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 30th December 08.10am BST London)

The penultimate day of the year and a very busy weekend ahead, so with that in mind, I have sent out all my neighbours gifts items for today. My great thanks for all the gift items received so far this morning and during this week. I have also updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Cosmic Blue - not sure who is on duty today, so I'm sending this to you - when you have a moment could you look in the Off Top Chat section - there are seven new threads. Are they ok to be there?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom