Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 25, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

@JazzyJKC - have a great birthday - heres your cake, enjoy!
Birthday cake blue.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 25th December 18.55pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items (event, flight and fuel 20 units) have finally been sent out on this Christmas day. My greats thanks as always for all the gift items received from my neighbours. I have updated my signature page with some minor changes.

I would just like to express happy Christmas to all of my neighbours, forum members and all those who administer the members forum. Wishing you all well for the remainder of this year and the best throughout 2018.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Hi neighbors,
I've been hit by several failures recently. First my oldest support game had some troubles but I managed to restore it. Unfortunately I had a backup copy almost one month old so it went back from lvl71 to lvl68 and it lost the ability to send Condor items :(
Then on 24th my main game froze, but I was able to resolve this trouble by upgrading my iOS to the latest version. On 25th it froze again and this time I'm unable to find a solution. I am speaking to GI but with 1 message exchanged in 24h it might take quite a while. Most probably this is a common bug and it will be resolved once GI releases a bug fix update for iOS - hope this will be soon.
Good thing is that I managed to collect all event buildings - I finished building my last three Ice Sculpture Parks on 24th.
Bad thing is that I've collected some more greenies for one last purchase from the MSB sale, and that my Mint is running...
As I don't know who is sending me what I sent out 76 gifts from my support accounts to some of you. Once my game is up and running again, I'll try to make a balance and return all gifts what were not already sent.
Thanks for your continuous support, Merry Xmas to all of you and good luck in the game,
Pit1024

Hi neighbors,
I've been hit by several failures recently. First my oldest support game had some troubles but I managed to restore it. Unfortunately I had a backup copy almost one month old so it went back from lvl71 to lvl68 and it lost the ability to send Condor items :(
Then on 24th my main game froze, but I was able to resolve this trouble by upgrading my iOS to the latest version. On 25th it froze again and this time I'm unable to find a solution. I am speaking to GI but with 1 message exchanged in 24h it might take quite a while. Most probably this is a common bug and it will be resolved once GI releases a bug fix update for iOS - hope this will be soon.
Good thing is that I managed to collect all event buildings - I finished building my last three Ice Sculpture Parks on 24th.
Bad thing is that I've collected some more greenies for one last purchase from the MSB sale, and that my Mint is running...
As I don't know who is sending me what I sent out 76 gifts from my support accounts to some of you. Once my game is up and running again, I'll try to make a balance and return all gifts what were not already sent.
Thanks for your continuous support, Merry Xmas to all of you and good luck in the game,
Pit1024
Good luck @Pit1024 - the game seems to be hit by bugs at the moment!

Hi neighbors,
Pit1024
Dont worry about sending gifts hope your game resolve soon.
Happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom