Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 18, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 22nd December 10.40am BST London)

On the last day of this week all my neighbours gifts (flights items and fuel 20 units) have just been sent out for this morning. My great thanks as always to all my neighbours for their gifts, received throughout this entire week. I have also updated my signature page.

Following on from this early morning's land purchase, I have now been able to make some more progress, by re-jigging all of my helicopter related structures into far better positions, and have purchased two new structures. I have also increased my much needed electricity supply rating. It has been a productive day of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Windows update in and we have the event - whoop whoop.
Doing quite well from last time, and have three sleighs flying so far. Need Lanterns only please. COME VISIT I have 2 Igloos, 1 Ice Sculpture park, 1 Ice Castle and 1 Skating rink ready FOR YOU. Kettle is on or if you prefer I have beer and wine in the fridge!!!

tea.jpg

Windows update in and we have the event - whoop whoop.
Doing quite well from last time, and have three sleighs flying so far. Need Lanterns only please. COME VISIT I have 2 Igloos, 1 Ice Sculpture park, 1 Ice Castle and 1 Skating rink ready FOR YOU. Kettle is on or if you prefer I have beer and wine in the fridge!!!

View attachment 10796
What kind of beer and wine red or white

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 23rd December 10.40am BST London)

All my neighbours 20 gifts items for this morning have just been sent out. My thanks to all my neighbours for their gifts, while both my eyes were closed. I have updated my signature page with my current needs. A gentle reminder not to gift me any event related items, I do not do these events.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks everyone for the gifts, although I don't say it often enough.
In fact I haven't really posted much in a while.
I am doing my best to keep order to my gifting list, although only games 1,2 and 3 are the ones rotation takes 2-3 days,
4,5 and 6 still mainly for support.

2 sleigh covers and a heater in ANF1 will get me a 4th sleigh in the air Thanx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom