Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 18, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 18th December 08.40am BST London)

I have just finished sending out all of my neighbours gift items for this morning. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, throughout last week. I have adjusted my signature page with a few minor changes.

Have a great week flying

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

giphy.gif

Thanks for the gifts i received
giphy.gif

HI All,

Thanks for all the gifts received over the last week, they are very much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today.

As there seemed little point in flying to destinations for stars I decided to keep going for the Mugs. Having finished the event I continued collecting until I had 20 more for all locations except Paris. I am either farsighted or an idiot, time will tell !

My Terminal is now fully upgraded. At one point I had 2947 passengers squeezed into a capacity of 2010. ;)
I have started my second Pharmaceutical Factory, 4 days until it becomes live.

I wish all flyers a profitable and enjoyable week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
HI All,

Thanks for all the gifts received over the last week, they are very much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today.

As there seemed little point in flying to destinations for stars I decided to keep going for the Mugs. Having finished the event I continued collecting until I had 20 more for all locations except Paris. I am either farsighted or an idiot, time will tell !

My Terminal is now fully upgraded. At one point I had 2947 passengers squeezed into a capacity of 2010. ;)
I have started my second Pharmaceutical Factory, 4 days until it becomes live.

I wish all flyers a profitable and enjoyable week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

I can beat that - 3,639 passengers, capacity 950 and 11,374 fuel, capacity 163 - all because I have not been flying any fleet planes since the non counter problems first began. It has proved quite useful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Didn't complete the event but knew it from the beginning that wouldn't collect the mug collections 20 times.

Am now trying to find the needed items to upgrade the helicopter items but seems hard to find them by visiting my neighbours.
Are any of you having cosmic fuel stations? The drop rate from the factories also is very poor. Keep on trying there is no time limit here to collect all.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 19th December 11.00am BST London)

A very cold morning this Tuesday, I have just finished sending out all of my neighbours gift items for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, during my sleep period. A few minor adjustments to my signature page have been made.

Currently waiting for the land discount window to re-open, so I can make some further progress, having experienced a long period of stagnation, since the flight counters stop counting, don't you know. The post has just arrived at 10.58am, early for a change.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 20th December 07.40am BST London)

All my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units and flight items) have just been sent out nice and early for a change. My thanks for all the continued gift items received, I have also adjusted my signature page with a few small changes. Roll on Friday, a chance to make some more progress with buildings and helicpters.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I've finally in the last stretch for gathering all the items for furniture factories. Just Hammer Drills to go, so thanks to all of those that helped get me this far. And of course everyone who has sent me any gift at all.

Does anyone have (or know anyone that has) Floor Washers or Coffee Machines to gift please?
These are the last items I need for Lev9 Control Tower and Terminal.

Thanks as always :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 21st December 11.00am BST London)

All my neighbours 20 gifts (fuel 20 units and flight items) have just been sent out for this morning. My great thanks for all the gift items received so far today, I have updated my signature page with a minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

ANF1 is doing event but will gift from all games

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom