Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 11, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . .and good morning to you - have a great day @Husam and all other fliers
morning.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 14th December 11.00am BST London)

My great thanks and appreciation to all my neighbours for their continued gifts, since I'm not currently flying my fleet of planes (just not worth wasting fuel because flights are not being counted), my stock of flight items and fuel have increased to a healthy amount.

All my neighbours gift items for this morning have just been sent out. I have also adjusted my signature page with a few minor changes to my gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 15th December 10.25am BST London)

Following this mornings hearty breakfast, all my neighbours gift items have just been sent out. My great thanks for all the gift items received throughout this week. I have adjusted my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and have a list ready for tomorrow.

Seems that you can only visit level 1 H fuel stations, level 2 and 3 aren't clickable.So it's hard to get all the needed items.
Still am waiting for some days to get the last check in terminal to complete level 2.
Also the flights with the helicopters aren't counted to get stars. Still some bugs I guess.

Am flying to the event destinations but still need lots of the mug collections to complete it. Think I won't make it because don't play that long every day. Give it a try.

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and have a list ready for tomorrow.

Seems that you can only visit level 1 H fuel stations, level 2 and 3 aren't clickable.So it's hard to get all the needed items.
Still am waiting for some days to get the last check in terminal to complete level 2.
Also the flights with the helicopters aren't counted to get stars. Still some bugs I guess.

Am flying to the event destinations but still need lots of the mug collections to complete it. Think I won't make it because don't play that long every day. Give it a try.

Have a nice weekend.
The helicoptors count for the stars, but only if the game is active and you are there to click right away. I had 3 land while I was visiting neighbors, and I didn't get credit for them for stars, but the ones I click on right away will count. Hope this gets fixed soon!!!!!

Have a nice weekend.
Save the mug for the next year ;)
About the helicopter start from now to produce the items you need it to fly.
Build the resource base for me this is the important building without it you cannot do any flight.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/helicopters-f-a-q.20278/

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 16th December 09.30am BST London)

Having just finished this mornings breakfast, and with a full weekend of manly tasks ahead of me, I have just finished sending out all my neighbours gift items for today. My thanks for all the gift items received. I have adjusted my signature page with a few minor changes.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 17th December 10.55am BST London)

On this Sunday morning I have just finished sending out my gift items for today. My great thanks for all the gift items received during this week, they are very much appreciated. I have also updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom