Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Dec 10, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Help! Somehow last night my AC game got removed from my computer. I can reinstall, but my back up is from 12/3/18. Can I get my game back? Will I have the 100 limit? Have I lost the last events building?

Do not use your backup. If you opened your game and it went to level 1, play that game to level 3 (when your new game code appears) and send your new code to GI with your old code and ask them to restore your game (and remind them to remove the 100 item limit) this happened to me 1-2 weeks ago and they restored it fine

@cats are awesome
good luck.png

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
So for the first time since GI started doing these "competitions" on the events, I made it to the Platinum league. I frequently got to the Titanium league, but never the highest level. I'm sure with all of these competitive players that I won't stay in the top league for long, but it was nice to see some friendly neighbors @crescent moon @Capt.S @mo elbo @Etshk @benfly123 @Wired Parrott @AMG @Bali Hi @Mouse @Sazaville @kgmcguk1 @Aardvark

Hi @PhactorPhil

Hello also to @suzy @greensmith @Marve

So for the first time since GI started doing these "competitions" on the events, I made it to the Platinum league. I frequently got to the Titanium league, but never the highest level. I'm sure with all of these competitive players that I won't stay in the top league for long, but it was nice to see some friendly neighbors @crescent moon @Capt.S @mo elbo @Etshk @benfly123 @Wired Parrott @AMG @Bali Hi @Mouse @Sazaville @kgmcguk1 @Aardvark
Welcome @PhactorPhil to Platinum League

Good luck try to stay therebas much as u can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom