Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 9, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to everyone the neighbors with my account Husam i would like to inform you that i will transfer my account Husam to new device from windows to Android after the weekly time reset and i will lost all my neighbors and alliance data as Gi told me so please dont send any gift to Husam after weekly time reset but i will send the 20 gifts mine sorry for lost neighbors and help me to get you back when the process complete i will post here.
Thank you
Good luck with the transfer @Husam

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Mornin and trying to gift you what you need, when you say your game name, I am a bit confused.
I see transferAC. Have a great day.
JP

@Xilikon
upload_2018-4-14_17-21-33.png

My account Husam will be transfer from windows to Android tomorrow 16.April after the time reset and i will lost all my neighbors and alliance data please no one delete my account just send me request with my old code 20ttc611 if you delete me and then add me you will get message that i am a cheater please dont delete me just add me with my old code thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom