Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 9, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Don't know if you have seen the thread p but code out there for 2 explosive bolts -
*outerspace*

"Friends, today the world celebrates the International Day of Human Space Flight!
1f680.png

On this day in 1961, the first man was launched into space. It is important for us at GI to be the first in launching new games, updates, events, and all sorts of activities. We also love to be the first in giving gifts! Get your bonuses, and tell us in the comments if you found a use for them!"

Thanks @ArGi1981

Good morning to everyone the neighbors with my account Husam i would like to inform you that i will transfer my account Husam to new device from windows to Android after the weekly time reset and i will lost all my neighbors and alliance data as Gi told me so please dont send any gift to Husam after weekly time reset but i will send the 20 gifts mine sorry for lost neighbors and help me to get you back when the process complete i will post here.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom