Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear neighbors with Husam before and now
Before transfer my account the game name is :sleep: Husam.20ttc611 :sleep: so everyone know this my code.
New game name is :woot: Husam.F20.Eplugs :woot:
Still there is many players have the old game name and they think that i am not playing because its show me as Zzzz sleep.
Please dont delete the old game before you send me request to the new game with this code (y) 20ttc611 (y) after i accept you you can delete the old game.
I cannot send to each player request every day and follow hundreds of players before i have 500 neighbors so please send me request i will accept you.
Regards

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, 좋은 아침, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....

Good Morning, Goeie more, Miremengjes, 좋은 아침, Բարի առավոտ, Dobro jutro, Добро утро, 早上好, Dobré ráno, God morgen, Goedemorgen
Magandang umaga, Bonjour, Bom dia, Goeie moarn, დილა მშვიდობისა, Guten Morgen, Καλημέρα, Aloha kakahiaka, शुभ प्रभात, Jó reggelt, Góðan dag
Selamat pagi, Maidin mhaith, Buongiorno, おはようございます, Bonum mane, Gudde Moien, Bongu, Dzień dobry, Buna dimineata, Доброе утро
Subax wanaagsan, Buenos días, Günaydın, Доброго ранку, صباح الخير ....
morning.png

Can anyone tell me:
1) How to use a reserve hanger and 2) are they really worth it?

Thanks in advance. :)
It's actually easy to use. Just click on it and you'll see empty slots with the word "Use" underneath. Click that then click the hangar of the plane you want to store. To take it out of reserve, just click on the reserve hangar then click "Take" and choose what hangar to put the plane into. I use mine a lot so that I don't have to keep re-buying different planes for events.

Yeah, I was wondering why you're showing as "sleeping" on my list.
You are not reading the forum like before we miss the old school 2016.
I post before the event and after the event that i transfer my account from windows to android and i will lost all the neighbors.
Any way thanks for reply and hope always see you here same before i am gathering old school 2016 members again here. :D
take care (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom