Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

giphy.gif

Hi neighbors,
(same message is posted in the IOS/Android trading thread as well)
Just a short update: I am travelling since last Thursday so I'm sending only 60 gifts daily. Today my main didn't reset so I sent out only 40 gifts from my 2 support accounts. Tomorrow will be my last day with 60 gifts and from Wednesday I'm back to sending 100 gifts daily.
And one excuse: just before Age of Ash commenced I had to take a 2 weeks break; during that time I was not able to collect my gifts so I lost a lot of gifts. I was also not able to track down who sent me what so it is not possible to return the gifts from first half of April. I tried to compensate this by sending extra Chain Saws during the event when I had free gifts slots. Anyway, should anyone feel that I own him/her a gift - pls advise and you'll receive an extra gift from me.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Dear neighbours

As the Age of Ash draws to a close I have a small request. I’m still shooting for the stars and need a boatload of filters to cover each volcano flight. Should you have any spare Chainsaws lying around, would you mind sending them over? I’m in desperate need of them...

Thanks. (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom