Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

windows update out

the windows 10 version 1803 is out

It's been out for a few weeks now. But watch out for the cumulative update that came out last week. Totally crashed my computer, wiped out my system restore point, corrupted system files. Had to reset the computer and reinstall all my programs. :mad::mad::mad: KB4103721 The black screen only affects some people, but it's a real pain! Google the KB#

My surface pro did an update yesterday, and its set on automatic so I think it was staggered a bit. You got to try it first! Appears to be Ok.
2 out of 3 of my computers updated KB4103721 just fine. My main computer totally crashed and had to reset windows. I read that Advanced System Care could cause that problem, so it will probably update fine now, but I'm keeping the update hidden for a while. As far as 1803, everything updated fine last month.

Top Bottom