Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Windows store crash

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
My windows store app crashed and it took out Airport City. I was not able to uninstall / install or fix the error (this was NOT a AC game crash) so I have not been able to play for a few days. I was going to look at it more tonight and discovered AC was installed - only it is a new game so i played to level 3 and I'm about to contact GI to restore my main game.

Apparently windows store is known to do this wiping out random games after a windows 10 update.

My windows store app crashed and it took out Airport City. I was not able to uninstall / install or fix the error (this was NOT a AC game crash) so I have not been able to play for a few days. I was going to look at it more tonight and discovered AC was installed - only it is a new game so i played to level 3 and I'm about to contact GI to restore my main game.

Apparently windows store is known to do this wiping out random games after a windows 10 update.
I was wondering why the Zzzz's! Hope you will get your neighbors back when you get restored - if not, let us know to send you a neighbor request.

Good luck and hope every thing work fine i stop sending any gifts till your game back online (y)

did u do a microsoft store app reset?

D

Deleted member 9675

I had a problem too but unsure if it was a windows store issue or GI issue. I went to buy banknotes when on sale last week and spent for the big bucks, the 99 dollar deal. Now I did make 4 purchases, (don't ask about my finances though, please). On the first buy, I only got 400 game cash, but the other 3 worked fine. I did submit a ticket with screenshots, and showing my receipts to GI, but they are waiting on devs to fix the issue.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
My issue was the game would not even open and I had an error. When the store was finally fixed, my game was toast and started at level 1. GI restored it but all it did was connect my neighbors. GI then tried something else to fix it and a little while ago my game is now fully restored (having been at level 3 with all my neighbors connected for several days) my game is back to level 80 with all my buildings and everything.

Top Bottom