1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Platform - Madlen's Daily Mission's

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by LjGibbs, 13 January 2018.

1. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I don't know if this has been posted before if so I'm sorry must have missed it.

The Daily Mission's given out by Madlen especially for the last few days on the run have been asking me to speed up 30 planes by using fuel.

This is something I don't need/want to do only on the odd occasion (maybe only 1-2 flights per week)

The Alliance task's on Windows gives us the option to change at least 1 of the task's required (then 20 greenies if we want to change it again) so why not on the Daily Mission!?

We don't have the privilege of using the video's for these things - so if they can offer you the opportunity to change 1 alliance task for free then why not the Daily Mission?

Btw I only know about Window's and IOS - not sure what you guys on android and other platforms have.

Husam likes this.
  2. Good idea but if they make it i think it will be more harder ;)
    By the way i am doing this when it come to make 30 flights using fuel speed i sell one of my small plane then buy Propeller-Driven do the 30 flights with speed fuel and keep the plane for the next day maybe need it one more time then sell it :D(y)

LjGibbs likes this.
  3. Dan

Dan Active Member

iPad
    Dan's Small City
    Dans-*item*
    Speed up your helicopters. I have found that to be the easiest.

Teboho and Husam like this.
  4. Yes i am doing this too (y)

5. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Yeah totally get that Husam about them doing it as it's harder ;) but why make it easier on IOS (I know it's to do with the video's/advertising and Windows isn't ready for all that yet). But I was hoping or making a suggestion that if they let you change 1 alliance task for free on Window's why not a daily mission task?!

Haha well I know you probably use it as your up there at the top and I don't mind so much when they regulate it but it's been 3-4 days for the daily mission task - the other 2 tasks are getting mostly done but I've no need to do the 30 plane speed up :p:)

6. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Stopped using the Heli's for now :)

7. Better to ask 5 greenies weekly for windows than change daily mission task :hungry: and no videos for windows ;)

LjGibbs likes this.
  8. Teboho

Teboho 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    I do the speed up with the sparrow way much easier than crossbills.

LjGibbs likes this.
  9. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    You ask for me please :notworthy:;)

Husam likes this.
  10. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I'm not doing the Heli's at the moment Teboho I've given up for a while

Teboho likes this.
  11. I think that would be a great idea! Unless I'm doing adventure flights or mining QLs, I rarely speed up flights, so a lot of daily missions are left undone. I've 3-starred all my sparrow flights, but maybe I'll go back to using one of them for speed-ups. It is nice on android to be able to change the daily missions.

12. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Yeah me too, I actually don't think they (Gi) would lose anything by adding the same to the Daily Mission's as they currently do with the alliance tasks giving you one option to change for free then asking 20 greenies if you want to change again.

I find the option on my support account (IOS) a great advantage and as we can't have the videos yet on Windows thought it would make it more fair-ish lol

13. Nightfish

Nightfish Well-Known Member

iPhone
    03txcuwp
    nightfish
    I can't understand the issue here as I'm already able to change one daily mission with watching a video. I'm on IOS.

14. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Lol. My main is on Windows (no videos) my support IOS (with videos). This is a Windows thread!

Nightfish likes this.
  15. Nightfish

Nightfish Well-Known Member

iPhone
    03txcuwp
    nightfish
    Whoops :) I missed the Windows title, sorry :)

LjGibbs likes this.
  16. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    No biggie mate :)

17. yes, do this, i do

18. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    this is a Windows thread...not the cure for the original post

Madge59230 likes this.
  19. andy8758

andy8758 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    03574n8b
    Andy8758
    I have trouble understanding why GIS applies (or has to apply) different rules for different platforms. I often change my daily mission from "number of flights sped up" because I rarely do this (I play my main game on Apple app). Completing the daily mission is not essential, but the two free collectables you get each day, can soon add up to a bonus.

LjGibbs likes this.
  20. LjGibbs

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    My point exactly my friend :rolleyes:

andy8758 likes this.